scared.. longest 2hrs of my life

Dee1985

Reaction score
Hi girl’s im not feelin good at all at the mo, in fact i feel sick with nerves.. like a big fat ape that I am I walked through the doors at work and forgot my bump was so big and whacked my belly on the handled it hurt and my belly had a big red mark it feels bruised, I phoned hospital for some reassurance they advised because my blood group is positive to just rest and feel for baby movements with in the next couple of hrs if nothing then to go down. It’s been an hr but nothing?? im just sitting here in work crapping myself, I have no pain or any thing I feel fine just belly a bit sore :( but as im only 24weeks I don’t pay much attention to my kicks so I don’t notice wen baby usually moves but i no it was kicking loads this morning and nothing in the last hr :(

il keep u updated

If I was you Dionne, I would get myself down there now.

I'm more than sure that everything is okay with your little one, but it would ease yuor mind.

xxx

i no hun im crappin myself... urghhh just sittin in wrk staring at the clock

I had a scare a bit like you at 26 weeks - it took ages for the baby to move as it never does when you want it to. Have you tried ice cream or hot drink - sometimes that makes them wriggle!! I am sure everything is fine - my midwife said the only thing that could do real damage to your bump is a sharp puncture wound from something like a snooker cue.

If you are still worried though get yourself checked out!!

hi dionne sorry you hurt yourself hun hope all is well xxxxx

HI ITS 5.20PM I HIT MY BELLY AT 1.20PM

still aint notice movement, im going to leave it till later as baby always seems to kick when eastenders is on so i no at that time to expect movement if not il be going to the hospital....

oh man eastenders aint on tonight..

Hi Dionne,

Hope you are ok, i'm sure everyhting will be alright, they're very well padded in there (easy for me to say I know, i'd be exactly the same!) but if its any consolation my little man has hardly moved today & he's normally such a wiggler.
He's generally quite for a couple of hours in the morning, wakes up for lunch, has a nap for about 3 hours in the afternoon, wakes up for dinner then has a snooze again then wakes up when I get into bed and starts disco dancing (can tell he's a man! :lol: ) That's the general routine but yesterday he was awake practically all night & all day & today not much movement.

I think they have their quiet days and non quiet days. Try not to worry too much hun but let us know how things are later.

Nicki.xx

Hi Dionne, Im sure everything is ok keep us updated.

Try and have a fizzy/cold drink etc to get baby moving just to put your mind at rest. Dont worry Hun ive heard of ppl having a lot worse falls etc and their baby has been fine. If you are at all worried i would go and get it checked or ring midwife

Steph x

hi thanks for your concernes... yes baby kicked all night, my excuse to eat lots of ice cream im very realived now, i was getting very worked up x

Glad everything is okie now. I remember when I fell on the side of the bath (like a pratt!) at 30 weeks - terrified me! Baby didn't move for a while and they took me in but he was fine :)
They are well padded in there which is always reassuring.

Dionne I am so pleased that the baby moved for you, phew!!!!

Xxx

i no, i was scared :(

but baby is making up for it now with all these kicks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27