I shouldn't get excited but.....

BabyWestwood

Reaction score
I cant help it!!! Yesterday I took a pregnancy test (6 days early) but ya know those sticks are addictive!! Anyway... I could see a really faint 2nd line but just disregarded it thinking it was just in my head (it was really faint) then my partner comes running down the stairs after seing the test in the bathroom later that evening confirming that he can see a line too!!!!!

Fingers crossed!!!!! Im gonna try to hold out and not check again until Mothers day xxx

Good luck holding out LOL!

Would you not try a FRER?

xxxxxxxx

Thats naughty!! I wanna try to be ever so good and hold out! lol Dont encourage me :) hahaha

And besides the last positive result led to bad news so I still should try to contain my excitement :( xxx

Just seen ur ticker!!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!!!!!!! Thats excellent news xxxx

haha your holding out but you have a ticker?? lol

babywestwood did you get urr bfp hun!!

I sure did!!! My holding out didnt even last a day!! I blame CARNAT! hahaha! xxxx

awww babes i am so happy for you! :hugs: :yay: xxx

Thank u sooo much :) I am taking it soo easy already, im not even taking the smallest of risks! This HAS to be a sticky bean!
9 days till testing, lets hope this is ur time around too!! Everything crossed 4 u! xxxxxxx

thanks sweety, you will be scared after your mc but keep strong sweety :dust:

:pray: praying for a sticky bean hunny

Congratulations Babywestwood!

Wishing you good things and a sticky bean!

Boaz

Hi babywestwood, I'm new to this forum so not really sure how it all works but I just wanted some encouraging news!! How long has it been since you MC? I had a MC in December and I thought I was pregnant this month (5 days late) but it didnt happen. I've been trying for 13 months and im starting to tear my hair out. I have had a lot of being really late and then coming on and every time it feels like my insides are being ripped out with it. :( It feels like im incapable of getting a baby to stick!!! Hope you have had some good news today, fingers crossed for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back