Ok I'm REALLY naughty but - UPDATE feel like an idiot

babyblonde

Reaction score
This one is very very VERY faint - but when you hold it against an unused test you can definitely see it!

I have smacked my own bottom to save you all the effort and am hoping for a nice distinct line in the morning! :D

*Slaps round legs*

Good luck for the morning! :hug:

You're as bad as me :lol: Hope its darker in morn hun :hug: :hug:

I blame your bad influence! :lol:

Well, I needed a wee and realised I hadn't had anything to drink for about 4 hours so I thought what the hell! :oops: :wink:

I'll let you know how I get on tomorrow xxx

Good luck for the morning....it's not far away now :D

BFN again this morning.

I feel like a complete moron. So presumably either I've had chemical pregnancy again - which makes me so stupid because I promised myself I wouldn't test early and put myself through that again - or the tests were faulty I guess.

Thanks for all your support and enthusiasm so far - sorry to have wasted your time.

Guess I'll just sit and wait for AF to kick in now.

:hug: it's not really over until the witch arrives hun. When is AF due?

I'm keeping my fingers crossed still for you.

hope she doesn't show and it's just not picking it up yet.

:pray: its not over yet! Don't feel like an idiot we've all been there and done it -please don't beat yourself up. :hug: :hug:
x

Dont feel like an idiot hun, we have all did this at some point. I hope AF stays away for you babes and you get your BFP :hug: :hug:

Thanks girls! :hug:

I've still got 'symptoms' - feel incredibly sick today (infact have come home from work as was gagging every time I spoke!) still have the bloated stomach feeling and a bit of lower back pain and very tired.

Maybe I'm giving up too soon - I just daren't get my hopes up too high again! It felt like the end of the world this morning.

AF was supposedly due today and no sign yet :pray:

Thanks guys - you are all lovely x

I'm now sitting in bed feeling very hungry but also very sick and wondering if a sandwich will push me over the border into Pukesville...

I can sympathis on the sick feeling hun. I had a cup of tea and half way through it I started gagging and ran into kitchen thinking I was going to be sick :puke: I wasnt sick, thank God as there is a pile of dishes in the sink :wink:

Awww Bex. Its not over till the witch comes and I've never got a result till after Af date, so theres still hope there hun :hug:

Babyblonde. I diffenetly am pregnant as no AF and getting BFP on clearblue and faint on cheapies so it really depends on what brand ur using. some brands still doesn't show even a faint line for me!!
So ur still ok I have a strong feeling ur pregnant. do u feel bloated? it's a sign if u do. and by the way. there are few unlucky women who never get their BFP's on Home pregnancy tests LOL I know a relative that tests doesn't work for her and she only can check by a blood test.
Stay positive :hug: and trust me we r enjoying ur thread alot :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back