I shouldn't be left alone...

Congratulations hunni!!!!

I'm gonna miss you in TTC!!!

Send us lots of baby dust!

I'm gonna miss you too.

You had better join me soon!

Oh that's an obvious positive!!!! Quite a good strong line too.

Do a digi :)

Thanks, it means so much to hear you guys say they are good strong lines.

I am going to do a digi with FMU tomorrow.

Thanks again. Am going to stop off at my mums and let her know the good news, she isnt too well at the minute and after losing her mum and dad (my grandparents) this year I figure the news might do some good.

Am booked in with doctor next week after having just made the receptionist laugh. She found the number of tests taken quite amusing, but did recommend a digi one to help me find out how far along I am.

Thanks again. Am going to stop off at my mums and let her know the good news, she isnt too well at the minute and after losing her mum and dad (my grandparents) this year I figure the news might do some good.

Am booked in with doctor next week after having just made the receptionist laugh. She found the number of tests taken quite amusing, but did recommend a digi one to help me find out how far along I am.

Awww she'll be over the mood :D how many tests in total hun?? lol I took 7 before it sunk in, lol!

So far 2 IC & 1 boots.

Gonna do my CB digi tomorrow and numerous ICs no doubt, I have quite a few IC left.

I am hoping I wont need to buy more, lol.

7 huh, cool stuff. Oh I see you are in Gravesend, I am a Bexleyheath girl.

i def got pos opk and faint hpt and i am pg so i would take it as a bfp! congratultions!xx

So far 2 IC & 1 boots.

Gonna do my CB digi tomorrow and numerous ICs no doubt, I have quite a few IC left.

I am hoping I wont need to buy more, lol.

7 huh, cool stuff. Oh I see you are in Gravesend, I am a Bexleyheath girl.

I've never done a CB digi, lol :D

Not too far from me then :)

xx

i def got pos opk and faint hpt and i am pg so i would take it as a bfp! congratultions!xx

Wicked. Congratulations back at you. How are you finding it so far?

I've never done a CB digi, lol :D

Not too far from me then :)

xx

I have one sitting at home, it is begging to be peed on, hahaha.

Not far at all! Small world!

Thanks again everyone. Have started a new post with my CB digi result.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back