How likely..?

berit87

Reaction score
I took a test yesterday evening with the clear blue digital test and it came up "pregnant 1-2). I've heard that these tests aren't very sensitive so thought that would be a good sign. So did another one today and it said "not pregnant). My period shouldn't be due until around Tuesday. Is it likely to be a chemical? To be honest, I have 2 kids and I had never even heard of the term and now it seems to be everywhere and I'm worried :( Help?

im not realy sure tbh ur not likely to get a faulse possitive ona digi so either yes u had a chemical or the second test was duff, maybe try a frer or other gd brand instead of the digi gd luck hope its just a dodgy digi xxx

Can you check I am not going mad?! I opened up the negative digi tests (2 negatives) and these were in there... the definitely have lines dont they?! photo.JPG

photo (2).JPG

Sorry hun but you cant rely on the line from the digi tests, they work different from normal tests.

I know its awful to be stuck in limbo but I'd wait until you are due and test again. x

But the lines on the negative ones are pretty much identical, a little lighter, to the same brand digi one that was positive last night.

as far as i know digis have 2 lines inside even wen neg im sure i read that sumwere on here and im sure one of the poas experts will be around soon to confirm or not as im not 100% xx

Thanks for you help. I will get a FRER tomorrow and see what happens. Just thought a positive on a digi should be pretty certain. I also feel really heavy on my stomach, constipated and gassy. And super tired all the time. But trying not to get my hopes up...

I actually e-mailed the Clearblue site asking about the lines and they said digis always have lines whether negative or positive.

I would defo try a different brand, your symptoms sound good so FX the digi was just not sensitive enough.

x x

Did you use fmu on both digis??

It could be chemical, wait and see. Don't stress cause that won't help bean x

Sent from my shit hot phone! Fo shizzle home girls.

No one positive was taken in the evening after not going for a wee for 5h then another one after that and one more next morning... All digi clear blues...

Still no bleeding, no AF but no positive either, tested this morning, period not due until Tuesday/Wednesday. Have lost hope to be honest :(

bit confusing! sorry you are going through this and hope you find out what's going on soon :)

Very confusing :( I just hope it will have a positive outcome but most stories I've read have been miscarriages...

Done another test tonight and nothing, just a grey line. So I think this is it... :( I can't believe I've gone from a positive test to this :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back