• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I should be happy but feel so jealous

TINKS82

Reaction score
My cousin gave birth to a baby girl midnight last night, I should be happy, don't get me wrong I am pleased for her as she lost a baby last year. She is 2 wks early as they were worried about babies heart. She only weighs 4lb, I am glad they are both ok but I just feel so jealous especially because she is younger & has given my nanna her 1st great grand child. Noone knows we are trying but I can hear their thoughts especially from my mum as we've been married over a year & is always dropping in about grand kids blah blah blah just feel like there is pressure on us and a bit of a failiure. Sorry for the whinge xx

Hey sure loads of girls on here can relate to this.

I get angry when I hear of my friends falling pregnant when we've been trying alot longer than them - it's only natural to feel what you are feelin so don't be ashamed about it.

Xxx

I can definitely relate Tinks :hug:

I have two cousins both the same age as me and we all got married in the same year.

One cousin beat me to the wedding and now the other one has beat me to the baby.

The thing is that they made out that it wasn't planned, it just happened sooner than expected, because they aren't that financially stable and now i have to see FB updates of this baby and them experiencing the family that i should have by now too :(

I'm glad the mother and baby was alright xx

Louise am exact same all these fb updates of friends speaking about their kids etc so depressing!!!

Glad I'm not the only one, life is such a bitch sometimes. My cousin isn't married but not long bought a house together. Just hope our time comes soon girls fx xx

Hey Tinks don't worry it's completely natural. I can completely relate as just found out hubby's brother and wife are expecting and although I'm happy for them cant help feeling gutted as they said werent trying.

I just hope she doesn't come on here now she's expecting her hee xx

Oh i really feel for you. My husband and I have been trying for a baby for over 2 years now and last month my borther came around with his GF with their first scan. They had only been trying for a month! i am soo happy for them but cannot help feel a little jealous. I feel bad feeling like this. I think it was a week for baby news as the day after my BF from school e-mailed me and then my colleagu I sit next to at work told me she was expecting. I am still trying to be positive.... it will happen for us I aem sure :) xxxx

Here here, me too. It's only natural to feel jealouse, I feel like so many people are pregnant around me at the moment, & them that i know who are ttc seem to get caught as soon as they drop there knickers lol, & seems to happen to them that dont want to be pg grrr. :wall2: I have 3 cousins pg at the min, 2 friends & friends sister,plus a girl on my mums road who i knew since we were kids who dont even know who the dad is :shock: Am feeling it lots today, it's been too long for me :(

X

I think it's perfectly normal. In the past I have not seen relatives at all who have had babies because I couldn't deal with it, it used to tear me up inside and make my arms ache. It's been said that the only planned babies are the ones born to couples with infertility problems and I guess that's right to some degree. I guess it wouldn't occur to most people that some of us have problems conceiving, they also don't know how lucky they are. Big hugs xxxx

How funny Gizzy my colleague is also pregnant although very early days. I only found out as we were talking about kids and I could tell by her face.

I also have another friend whis announced it and Facebook is full of people either pregnant or with young babies.

I feel so down about it lately too and the news reminded me last night I've had chlamydia so I'm worrying mad now that maybe that's made me infertile :( I'm sure I didn't have it long but couldnt be 100% :( xx

hi tinks & girls, i struggle with this every day too. I sit next to a girl in work who is preggers for the second time in a just over a year (her first baby will be one this month). I get depressed cos I was trying before she was preg with the first one and now she's on to no 2 and I still haven't got preg!! But I'm only angry at the situation not the girl hereself, who is a sweetheart and knows i'm ttc and is very sensitive. I live in fear of other girls in work getting preg tho cos it's a small office and spending 30 hours a week with loadsa preg colleagues would be so hard :-(

I have got really good at putting on a happy face and hiding how much it hurts inside though, cos I honestly do not want to end up that bitter woman who can't have kids that folk feel sorry for. Geez when will this get easier?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back