HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :cheer: for yesterday :hug:

How were you both out of order?
You have every right to be mad.
1. He never got you present or did anything nice for your brithday
2. He invaded your privacy and went snooping through your phone
3. He had the cheek to be mad at you

If it was me I'd be fuming! :x

as do I

I wotely raging if i were you :twisted: and I bet if you didn't bother getting him anything for his birthday he'd whine :roll: he has a lot of making up to do if you ask me! :x

I agree with the above too. He shouldn't have been looking on your phone and he certainly shouldn't have been fuming because you were mad at him. It was your birthday for goodness sake :shock: men can be so thoughtless sometimes :x

hmmm.. now I feel like an idiot.

I honestly felt it was my fault, In the text I said he was a lazy arse for not making my tea and that I felt it was a bit impersonal to just give me money from Livvy. He was really hurt I think. Well it seemed like he was.

But looking back, I feel as if he totally got away with looking through my phone.. like it was just a sub-issue.. what Id said was obviously the most important and worst out of the two.

God, i really don't want another argument, to drag it back up. I hate the nasty feeling an argument leaves. But I feel like I haven't had my say properly.. after hearing from you ladies.

buggeroony!

What a pickle
xx

If my OH had done either of those things I would kick his butt! I cant believe he managed to make you feel like you were in the wrong! :shock: :x

HE is in the wrong

YOU arnt!!!!!!!

Simple :wink:

The least he could have done was sort her out for the evening, and make you dinner, or at leas t act like he appreciates you and understood it wasa special day

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back