should I be mad? ** UPDATE*

Funkylady

Reaction score
Its my birthday today right.

and all my other half gave me was some money from Livvy to get myself a watch from her.

He didn't get me anything from him, and hasn't even mentioned this fact. But he made very clear that the money was from Livvy not him.

I did get a card... and he has been in a weird mood all day. I think he feels guilty.

I don't wanna ask where my pressie is from him cos that sounds spoiled.

hmmm... Im confused, and a bit down about this...

any possible explanations, or should I just put it down to him being a bloke!

xxxx

UPDATE

Well, last night he got back from work quite early. Didnt offer me a cuppa tea, didnt offer to make tea or give Livvy her dinner and bath. So I just did my usual routine.. making dinner... blah blah blah.

So, I was making dinner, blood boiling and I text my friend to tell her what had happened and how angry I was that he hadnt A got me anything and B wasn't helping with anything.

So that was fine.
Then!!

I was bathing Livvy and downstairs went quiet, so I crept downstairs to catch him LOOKING THROUGH MY PHONE! I was absolutely livid, and told him so.. but he'd seen the message Id sent my friend and was equally as livid. He said I obviously didnt appreciate him at all.

soo.. we had a storming row with lots of tears from me! Sorted it out eventually agreeing we were both out of order.

Feel a bit weird now though, knowing he looks at my phone....
I mean, who doesnt tell their friends about their partners sometimes?

grrr still angry thinking about it....

xx

well done if u read this far!!

If he's acting wierd could it not be he's planning a surprise later on and doesn't want you finding out about it?

Happy birthday :hug: :cheer:

Happy Birthday hun!

Hopefully he's planning a surprise but if he isn't I would have it out with him. It's your birthday, he should be pampering you all day!

If he hasn't presented you with some sort of surprise by the time you go to bed tonight I would be mad!! :twisted: Give him until the end of the day though.............just incase :pray: :lol:

hppy birthday- I know how you feel... I had the same last thursday!

hope he's got something special planned :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Happy birthday hun, :dance: i know how you feel my dh always forgets my birthday he shouldn't cause his dads birthday is the same day as mine.but in the 7 years we have been together (been married for 3 years)
hes only bought 3 presents even then i have to nag him :oops:

Happy birthday again hopefully hes planning a surprise or something special.x

happy birthday hun, give him til the end of the day just in case he get you a surprise if he doesnt then explain to him that you fell let down.

xxxx

Happy birthday!
Maybe he ordered something online and he's hoping it will arrive? That's what happened to me on Valentine's day - OH was very relieved when the post came with a package from Amazon.
I'd not be happy if I were you though :( :hug:

dunno how u havent asked already , :rotfl: i do then get moaned at cos he had a suprise :roll:

happy birthday tho :dance:

dunno what's up with him hun but men are strange sometimes.

happy birthday though :hug:

happy birthday hun :hug: :hug:

It all sounds a bit odd :think: maybe he has planned something? ask him, easiest way to find out....WHERE IS MY PRESENT?!!!!! :lol:

Happy Birthday :hug: :cheer: :cheer: . Hopefuuly he's got something planned that he can't tell you. Men are funny creatures aren't they ! :roll:

Happy Birthday hunny, hope he has a surprise for you :hug: :hug:

Happy birthday! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I'd be happy I got anything at all! :lol: :lol:

My guess though is the same as the others. It sounds like he has a surprise!

happy birthday hun!

my boyf didnt get me nothin either, only a card coz i practically forced him to!

:hug: :hug: :hug:

happy birthday hun, maybe if he hasn't already hes going to give you your pressie when its bed time :wink: :wink:

hope you had a great day :cheer:

:x cant believe he looked on ur phone then had a go at you. it was your sodding birthday :x

hope you're okay :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back