I passed a huge milestone!

keepontrying

Reaction score
Im so happy, today I had a 11 week scan and saw again that our lil nugget not only had a strong heartbeat but had grown so much that they are now measuring 2 days extra compared to the other weekly scans.

I have never got this far, so whilst most people hang on for that 12 weeker - hitting 11 has left me on cloud 9.. i couldnt stop crying for ages even after leaving the hospital!!!

We have officially 'graduated' from the recurrent miscarriage unit and i never wanna see them again !!!!!

Come on my lil nugget, keep going...

Next scan 10 oct, 12+5!!!

x

Brilliant news, so happy for u !! x

More good news xx so pleased and yo must be so relieved xx

AMAZING NEWS! so pleased for you! you will be coming over to tri2 soon :) xxx

Some of you ladies with previous losses have been a real comfort to me, I have watched you pass through the weeks and hear all your good news and have known that all hope was not lost, so even the times when you were not offering advice comfort or sharing experiences you have still made me feel better!

Thanks to everyone who took the time to reply, im hoping with all my heart that I pass through this pregnancy safe and sound with each and every one of you,,,(clearly suferring with sentimental hormonal emotions today)

much love xxxxxxxxx

What an amazing feeling for you - fingers crossed for a happy and healthy rest of pregnancy. This really does seem to be a sunshiney week all round!!!! More positive baby dust please!!! xxxx

Bless you honey. I am so happy for you. Can't wait to see you in tri 2 going through the rest of your pregnancy with us all. xxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back