Major Milestone 12 weeks :D

kanga86

Reaction score
So I have hit the big 12 weeks milestone :dance: :dance: :dance: Never did I think I would get past 11 weeks with this pregnancy, I am so so happy to have gotten this far.

I also got my doppler yesterday in the post and got to hear baby's heartbeat, so amazing, sounded like a little train in my belly :) :)

So can't wait for my scan on Monday and then reaching the scary tri 2 :lol:

Bit of a pointless thread, but just wanted to share with u all :) xx

Yay to 12 week...i get to celebrate mine all over again on Sunday haha!! works out i'm 20 weeks on my OH's birthday now so hopefully we will get a scan that day, that'll be a nice birthday prezzi for him finding out if hes having a son or another daughter lol!! x

omg deedee, how strange!!! I'm exactly 20 weeks on my oh's birthday too!!! How spooky, hoping to get a scan on that day! Do u get a choice with ur 20 week scan at all? xx

Aww kanga that's fab!!
Really pleased for u xx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

When i rung up for my 12 week scan they looked for an appointment on the day which i would be exactly 12 weeks so i am hoping they do the same, i have to make my appointment Monday :D eeek!!

That is properly crazy how you are 20 weeks on your OH's birthday too :eh: just think if we had kept to our original due dates it wouldnt have worked out that way so good job we have swapped haha!! xx

Happy 12 weeks kanga!! Next week is going to be busy for scans. I have mine on Tuesday and can't wait!

Do you feel like this is all going pretty quick? For ages it felt like it was dragging but I can't believe we are all getting to the 12 week mark already! Yay!

I have felt from 10 weeks it's actually slowed down a bit, but still it has gone so quick! :)

Yay for scans next week, I know taffy has hers on Thursday I think :)

I wonder how I get my 20 week scan then as I just got a letter in the post this time after my booking in appointment. xx

You might just get another letter through after your 12 week scan Kanga, our system is weird, we get given an appointment line number to ring and get given an appointment there and then so looking forward to Monday to see when the 20wk scan is gonna be, really hope its on my OH's birthday :) xx

Awwww dead excited for you chic!!so sorry missed your scan day xx

Well done Kanga, great news! Funnily I'll be 20 weeks on my birthday! (if I get that far!)

what is it with 20 week milestones and birthdays :D hehe i am sure you will get that far hun!! xx

Huge milestone hun, huge happy 12 weeks!! :) I hit 12 weeks on Sunday and have my scan next Wed so we'll all be posting our pics next week, so excited xxx

Taffy...i have just realised we have the same due date now lol :) xx

:yay: have to see if my date stays the same after my scan on Wed :) xxx

Happy 12 weeks Kanga! You've done the difficult bit :) Here's hoping the next 28 weeks continue to be happy and healthy! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back