• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I no it dont sound a big deal but.....

Dee1985

Reaction score
its the second time i have been with out Harley since he was born.
he has gone to his nans today.

i feel sick my stomach is doing flips i have to keep busy to take my mind of him. its stupid i dont no why i am so overprotective.

so today its just me and Dior :eek: makes such a change so i am going to spoil her rotten :wink:

cant wait to go swimming :cheer: i never get to take her and she looooooves it. as its one child per adult and kris is alergic to clorine (well so he says maybe he is embarresed that he can swim :rotfl: )

Enjoy your day Dionne! Im sure Harey will have fun a his nan's!

awww hun youll have a great day i miss Alfie so much when my mum had him i cried but i spoilt him rotten when he came home with hugs ang kisses itll be so nice you having a mum and daughter day

Hope you have a great day too dionne! I always miss my 2 when i havent got them -xxx- :D

Hi Dionne, I hope that you have lots of girly fun today! I know what you mean about leaving them tho, I am leaving Jacob for the first time overnight on Saturday as he is staying at my mum and dad's while Dh and I are having a night out. I feel sick at the thought of him not being there when I get home, but on the otherhand am looking forward to letting my hair down for the night and to having a sleep in on Sunday!

Xxx

i know what you mean ive gotta leave nathan with my mum for the first time while i go to work. pooping my pants is not the word :(

aww dont worry bout him sweetie he will be ok:)

It is a big deal! I still haven't left Leorah with anyone and Martin's mum only lives 5 mins away. It would be like leaving an arm behind. I know I have to do it sometime but I just can't face it yet!

It will be lovely for you to spend quality time with Dior, enjoy spoiling her rotten :)

have a lovely girly day dionne.
me & georgia try to do this once a month or so.!! :hug:

aww hun he will be fine have a lovely day!

hell be fine hun get spoilt by his nanny

hope u and dior have a great day :d

yeah Dionne hope your having a great time with your lil' girl - enjoy :)

Thanks girls :D

i missed him loads but me and Dior had such a nice day its amazing how well behaved she is when she has my 100% attention.

i cant believe it either. kris mum said Harley had been saying muma all day. Harley has never said any thing not even close then he done it over and over mumma mumma mumma while clappping :eek: i was sooooooo happy. bless him :D

Hi

Im glad your day went well ,Dior must of been sooo happy :)
Its nice to have some girly time too will be evenmore fun when shes older :D
Its hard to leave them at any age i think, to this day ive only left Kiara twice.
Katrina

:hug: you sound like you have a loverly bonding day with Dior ...and I bet she loved having mummy all to herself.

I know what you mean about missing your little boy though. My OH took Elora to the corner shop a couple of days ago. (First and only time so far Elora and I have been apart) I was so worried even though I new they were alright. I waited by the window the whole time lol ...they were only gone 13 mins and 34 seconds :oops: :rotfl:

rrrr harley can talk :clap: :clap:

Well his legs might be to chunk to crawl but his lips still work :rotfl: love him xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bwqdaa
Back