I need to win my Pregnant.Ex Girlfriend back.

Thats up to you, maybe just be as honest as you can, but if she tells you no this time then please leave it because you will end up looking like its all lies to 'win her back' and your just using the baby as an excuse to keep in touch even if thats not the case. x

I wouldnt be telling her mates the opposite of what youve told her. She may just try and move on thinking you arent interested.

Also mates should not be involved, it always ends nasty x

Tapping ;) x

As I said before, try and relax, get on with your life and leave her be for a while. Don't speak to he mates or her. It doesn't mean you don't care if you take that approach, it just means you are giving her space. Please don't play games, it won't do anyone any good.

This is obviously so very difficult for you and you want answers, I believe you deserve them, but you can't make her give you them at this stage. Please please wait until baby is born and then see how things go. If she wants you in the next few months she will contact you.

Do you mind me asking how old you both are? I don't want to sound patronising, but just helps with context of situation.

Yes you can. I am 22 and she is 23. Im actually a social worker by trade! I know that is what I have to do. Our scan is in 2 weeks today infact. Il do my best not to contact. Its just so hard because I fear that If i dont text her from now until the scan that she will ask her friend or mum to go instead! i just worry alot. I would hate to think the damage is done. I have told her friend that I have moved on and whatnot. I also told another friend the truth (a closer one) that I was considering talking to her but I was advised against it as drama is the last thing that is needed right now. her mom fucking loathes me, she isnt exactly my bifggest fan either because in her eyes I got her pregnant. She actually texted me over the weekend saying she was angry at me and implied that I impregnated her on purpose because I said to her before that I always wanted to see if i could have kids. obviously not this soon lol. I really hope I havent already ruined the chances of the relationship by trying to talk her out of BF, talking about my time with the kid andspeaking to her friends. pretty shitty mistakes. Lets hope that with a bit of time/space she can come around and hopefully I havent smothered any real hope of a relationship with her.

Yesterday was the first day I had no contact whatsoever with R in over 3 years and yes it was so hard but I know it had to be done if we.are ever to have another chance. And guess.what, he text me this am asking how me and LO were.and had 2 missed calls. Im not saying that means he wants me.back.but its a.start. I guess its true when they say if you love them let them go x

Tapping ;) x

She does seem to be contacting me first alot lately. mainly through facebook. I got her concert tickets for christmas when we were together. she thanked me for the tickets and then she messaged me today saying it was great! we discussed getting a pram together too. we had a bit of a giggle on the phone and it was nice. as usual i said to her on the phone that if she needs anything she can call. Its just so hard. I worry so much about her. will she be able to cope? will she be able to manage? two kids on her own. she cant work soon. she was only part time anyway. i do have feelings for her still but a large part of getting back with her will be to see my child all the time and to make sure shes managing. not all of it. but its a big part of it!! she hasnt hinted or asked anyway. but the only reason i wont move on properly is because i will always wory about her. I just dont know what to do if she ever asks. and secretly. i hope she does. but i fear the damage is already done. her mom and her friends will prob disown her if she gets back with me. but deep down i hope she realises she needs me and asks. i still have hope :( what to do now? cos she still contacts me.

Just an update. Me and my ex have been talking alot more this past couple of days. She has texted and come on facebook chat to me a couple of times. My parents offered to her to buy the pram and they did. She was happy and thankful for that. While we were talking i made a grave error i think. I was asking how her daughter was and i told hr that i missed her from time to time as she really looked up to me. And i missed bonding with the kid. She then cut the convo dead. I also told her that i was happy to see her excited now. Because i wanted to hold her wjhen she looked so down. Our big scan is tomorrow and i plan on giving her flowers and a nice new pair of pjs. What way should i play it tomorrow. As she has opened communication lines big time! Or do i just say nothing and keep the good terms. I still want her back :(. Maybe i shouldnt force it and she may need a little more time. I hope to hold her hand at the scan. I will write in the card on her flowers that i am only a phone call away. Then leave her be. As at this rate she should know im reliable, dependable and willing to help.

Just play it cool i think. She knows Ur there for her and that's the main thing right now x

Sent from my HTC Wildfire S A510e using Tapatalk 2

Hi..

First of all well done for your actions thus far in your ex's pregnancy! sounds like your going to be a great dad..

I'm currently in a very similar situation.. just wanted to know if you fancied getting in contact and we can both kinda support each other..

I think you are going way over the top trying to get her back.. Just leave her be and be a friend.. You're more likely to get back together by giving her space and being a mate than constantly showering her with gifts and telling her you're there for her 24/7! It's way too much and tbh, off putting!! She's about to be a mum of two she doesn't need mind games nor does she need suffocating.. Don't remind her how she felt about the baby in the beginning by saying you're happy she's excited.. She may want to just forget it and move on. Don't worry about her finding someone else I guarantee that's the LAST thing on her mind right now or even for the next year or so! Please just leave her be, keep to the casual chat, take her out for lunch or whatever as mates.. No pressure! Stop thinking she will find someone else asap because she really won't! Reading through all the posts it's frustrating how everything revolves around getting her back.. If she doesn't love you it wouldn't be fair for you, her or the baby if u got back together.. Don't concentrate on that. Just be prepared to be a dad and don't be a dad just to get her back.. By saying you hope she will fall back in love with you when she sees how concerned you are about the baby really gives off that impression.. It can't be easy for her having two kids and two dads AND do it alone! I'm sure you'll be a very active part of this child's life, just don't push for it or make demands or you will have problems.

Never ever tell anyone how to feed their child! That's all ill say on that coz I feel strongly about that subject.

I hope you find the strength to just step back and let her breathe. Focus on being a dad and what will be will be. Together or not.

Tbh id give up. If they dont wana be with you, you wont change their mind, ive learnt this the hard way x

tapatalking x

I wouldn't say give up, I'd say back off and give her time to breathe and think about what she wants.. This was an unplanned pregnancy.. Not only does she have that shock she has the hormones too.. And being told that she has to give the baby to him so early and the dictating how she feeds the baby isn't going to make her feel secure.. Also things didn't work with her first baby's dad and she had to do it alone, maybe she's scared it's going to happn again so she's pushing him away to save her own feelings? You won't know how she truly feels until you give her space and probably had the baby and hormones calm down.. Just show her you're a good dad and be there for her when she needs you.. Don't demand things just follow her lead.. In no way has she even implied you won't see your child so there's no worries there.. Don't tell her or anyone you've moved on or anything.. Just let it be.. If it works it works if it doesn't then you have to accept that and just be the best father you can. Noone and no situation is the same.. You don't know how it's going to pan out but surely it's worth the wait if you love her as much as you say you do?

I wouldn't bother too much about a week later he posted another thread saying he didn't want to get with the mum anymore just wanted to claim his child 2 hours a day from birth and make sure he had his name as his legacy. I don't know if these feelings still stand it can be hard when in the situation I should imagine its a pool of different emotions.

First, don't listen to her friends. There is no guarantee they have got reliable information. Then, try to understand why she behaved like that. May be there was the reason (may be another guy involved, so you can use https://dnasu.com/services/prenatal-test/) or her emotions were over her because of pregnancy (what is much more likely) and now she took an offense because of your behavior. You shouldn't have behave like that. Continue saying sorry. May be she will forgive, when her emotions are calm.

First, don't listen to her friends. There is no guarantee they have got reliable information. Then, try to understand why she behaved like that. May be there was the reason (may be another guy involved, so you can use https://dnasu.com/services/prenatal-test/) or her emotions were over her because of pregnancy (what is much more likely) and now she took an offense because of your behavior. You shouldn't have behave like that. Continue saying sorry. May be she will forgive, when her emotions are calm.

This post was from 2013...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tchotchke
Back