I need so much help....

Honesty_16

Reaction score
My husband and I welcomed our son in September of 07. We have been trying to get pregnant since right after he was born. Nothing has worked. I am so obsessed with trying to add to our family, that I am going crazy. I dream about being pg and having more children. I cant stop thining about it. I dont know what to do........ I know I sound crazy, but it is really hard to think that I wont be able to give my husband another child.

Any advice? :?

Hi & welcome.

Your not breastfeeding are you? That's the only thing I could think of that would stop you getting pg after having a baby.

You will get pg in time, and were all obsessed too so stick around here.

:wave: Good Luck.

Hi :wave:

I know what you mean about going crazy trying to get pregnant, I've been trying quite a while for my first and feel like it's never going to happen. Take some hope in the fact that you've successfully had one baby, that's a good sign that everything is functioning normal. I would definatley go to the GP as its been a year now and they will be able to best advise you.

The only thing I would recommend doing is have sex very regular and relax! It sounds so easy doesn't it? But I bet with a young child it's been very hard for you two to relax and concentrate on BD, so make sure you take time out just you two. Give your baby to your parents/friends for a night or two when your OV and light some candles. It could help :hug:

Good luck and keep us posted xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back