Advice on getting Pregnant

Lgibson2370

Reaction score
I am trying to get pregnant and have been for soem time. I have tried the whole 2 weeks after your period then i tried ovulation ssticks. i have one child so i know i can have children please email me or post with some help... i really want another baby and so does my husband.

I would suggest not waiting til 2 weeks after your period. There are a lot of women on here (me included) who ovulate early in their cycle. Try having lots of sex just after your period and see what happens, it worked for me!!

Hi,
i am in the same position as you-i thought it would be really easy as I had already had a child. I think that's what makes it even more frustrating. Would love to keep in touch- it's good to know people are in the same position! Would love to know if ovulation sticks worked
Good luck
Paula

Hi girls
When I finally fell I was having sex every other night. I didn't plan it like that, that's just the way me and my partner have always been. Also I always enjoyed it.
sx

According to 'taking charge of your fertility' you need to be having sex just before you ovulate. Like the others say if you leave it until day 14 it may be too late.

you could try taking your temperature every single morning just for a month, to see what day in your cycle your temperature goes up and then the following month, make sure you have sex during the five days before you are about to ovulate.

this is what i did and it seems to have worked. though we are still in shock. :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back