Need advice please and be honest..

mibiuk

Reaction score
Hi All,

Hope that you are all well.

I need some advice but need HONEST comments not things to make me feel better.
Well here goes,

I have a 33 month old son and also an almost 12 week old son as well. I will be 34 in April and have had a pretty horrible time with regards conceiving. I lost before I had my son then whilst trying for our second child m/c twice and had an ectopic pregnancy which have only one tube but both ovaries. I also am a Strep B carrier.

Me and my husband would love to have one more child but are frightened due to the stress and what possible complications may arise.

My question is with my previous medical history would YOU even consider trying to have another child we are looking at starting in the Aug/Sept 09 so I will be 35 at least by the time baby arrrives.

Many thanks in advance for your opinions on this.
Good luck in try to concieve.
Many thanks
Kathy x

i think only you know the answer to this. you many fall pregnant again relativly easily and have no problems at all but then you may have trouble and thats where you need to know if you are strong enough to deal with what ever might arise

good luck with your decision

Hello,

I've had a few m/c's myself, either side of conceiving my son, and here I am so I guess my answer is yes. I think if you have a realistic expectation that you are likely to m/c again and know you have coping mechanisms for that potential trauma, then go for it. You have proven you can have children it's perhaps just a more rocky journey for you. I have an open mind that I will lose my next pregnancy. My worst fear is that my second child is born too early to survive but into or past the second trimester, as my son was nine weeks early.

Decide how much more you can take, prepare yourself for it and hopefuly you won't have to o through it again. If you don't think you can go through it again, then maybe it isn't the right move for you.

Best of luck,

Becs x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back