I need help my snoring is bad

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

Can anyone advise?

Before my BFP my snoring was ok (says DH) but he says it is really loud lately and DH looks so tired, I'm only 16 weeks and I know it will only get louder. I have offered to sleep in a different room but sweet DH says he NO he would miss me.

Any advice what to do? I tried the snore strips but they wouldn't stick :(

Mx

Chances are its happening as your insides are being squished up gradually. I apparently snored so loudly the other night my hubby woke me up, and then let me fall straight back to sleep and as I changed position, it wasn't so bad :roll: I am told I snore quietly when not PG but just lately my snores have been epic :lol:

I'd suggest asking DH when your snoring disturbs him, to note what position you are lying in. That way you can try to avoid sleeping in it or have him prod you to change position.

Also try sleeping more upright so as to keep everything clear and as unblocked as possible. And not on your back. Better to sleep on your side.

You're probably sleeping on your back when the snoring is at its worse...as you get to the end of Tri 2 you'll need to avoid sleeping on your back anyway so perhaps start early and just sleep on your side - if possible.

Oh hun, my snoring is bad too :lol: Before I was preggo Id have a 'cute snore' according to OH...unless Id had a drink and then it was nothing like cute :oops: but now Im preggo its gotten worse, he still rekons its cute but Ive woken myself up so I know he is lying :rotfl: I dont sleep on my back so I think its to do with my nose being blocked up. I use vicks to keep everything open and it helps :D

Tillytots said:
Oh hun, my snoring is bad too :lol: Before I was preggo Id have a 'cute snore' according to OH...unless Id had a drink and then it was nothing like cute :oops: but now Im preggo its gotten worse, he still rekons its cute but Ive woken myself up so I know he is lying :rotfl: I dont sleep on my back so I think its to do with my nose being blocked up. I use vicks to keep everything open and it helps :D

ooo I'll try Vicks tonight. Yeah I know what you mean if I drank red wine I was loud. I don't think I have ever had a cute snore, always been loud :oops:

I have the opposite problem my OH snores and its gotten worse and worse lately (he's put on a bit of weight which hasnt helped) and I find it impossible to get a good nights sleep its doing me in, hope I start snoring now Im PG and can get my own back!!! :rotfl:

My hubby's been wearing earplugs for weeks now because of my snoring, he swears by them and at least now he gets a good nights sleep!!

so funny that theres a thread about this :roll:

last night my oh recorded me snoring on his phone because it's getting so bad, i listened to it this morning and it is absolutely awful, can't actually believe that it's me :oops:

i'll try the vicks tonight i think :think:

Charlie:-) said:
My hubby's been wearing earplugs for weeks now because of my snoring, he swears by them and at least now he gets a good nights sleep!!

I use earplugs but find they fall out half way through the night and I cant find them. My OH said yesterday if I start snorring I can sleep downstairs!!!! :shock: :evil:

I've used Lavender pillow spray in the past just before going to bed and it really makes a difference. Virgin Vie used to do this.

My hub sometimes has sprayed me in the night with it when I got really bad!! :wink:

Charming!!

I figure if it was really bad he'd sleep in the other room :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back