I feel bad

Snuggle

Reaction score
Apparently my hubby was awake for most of the night last night due to my snoring! :oops: I never usually snore, this has only started happening in last 2 weeks. Is this due to pregnancy do you think? Hubby says it was so loud he couldnt believe I could actually sleep through it! :? I'm having problems finding a way to sleep comfortably, what is the best position for my back and to calm down the snoring? :(

yes it will be. when i was in hospital after having Evie one of the women on my bay actually moved 2 women to other beds because she was snoring so loud :rotfl: . the midwife told her it was due to pregnancy a very common side effect, lol she was so embarressed the next day when she realised what happened. :D

LOL :rotfl: I laughed my head off when hubby told me how loud I was (did an impression and everything :roll: ) but I was a bit embarrassed that my grunting had kept him awake for so long :oops:

I've been snoring really loud for the past few weeks too - I've woke myself up a few times with it just when Ive been dropping off :oops:

weenik said:
I've been snoring really loud for the past few weeks too - I've woke myself up a few times with it just when Ive been dropping off :oops:

:rotfl: Me too :rotfl: Apparently I woke myself up snoring recently and stared at my hubby and said 'your snoring just woke me up', he just laughed at me :rotfl:

Yay me too! I have been snoring my head off the last few days and hubby said it were so bad that hes been sleeping on the couch!
Plus side to him buggering off though os that me and stephen can have a cuddle in bed in the morning and not have to fight tommo for bed space!

:rotfl: Bless ya .... i don't have that problem, if anything he wakes me up!

:rotfl: Sorry snuggle but....... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Poor you, and poor hubby! :rotfl:

:hug:

Piglet xx

ive been snoring really badly too. its horrible. OH has been sleeping downstairs for the last month which is pants :(

My snoring has got really load too and apparently when trying to turn over I jump and bounce my way around the bed. I've been banished to the spare room :lol: But at least we both get a fairly decent nights sleep.

I think im snoring cos im moving about so much and finding it difficult to get comfortable now.It takes me a hour to roll over, my bump aint much bigger then it was but its starting to drag now and makes it hard to roll over.
But when i roll over my mouth is wide open and I sound like a pig! but DH snoring is terrible anyway and I spent every night last wee on the sofa, so i feel i have had some revenge!

He didnt believe me when i told him he snored, so i took a recordinbg of him, he went bright red and apologised! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

:rotfl: :rotfl: Glad I'm not the only one, I feel much better now :D

id be scared to goto sleep if i was snoring lol

enn said:
id be scared to goto sleep if i was snoring lol

LOL, apparently it was like thunder :oops: , think I will try prop myself up a bit more in bed tonight to see if it helps :wink:

Yep, snoring, dribbling and snuffling in the sleep... all the delights of late pregnancy! :lol:

My OH slept in the baby's room 2 nights last week to get some rest from my fidgeting in the night. He told my DS he was "exhausted" :roll: LOL. He should try being pregnant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back