I miss it!!!!!!!!

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Being pregnant that is.

God knows why, I hated the end few weeks and just wanted her out. But now I miss the bump and the kicks and the pregnancy milestones. I miss my little countdown ticker and everything.

Am I alone?

no your not alone at all i now what u mean i mised it too but now have got other exiting things to look forward to

you're not alone. i hated the last few weeks too but i miss it loads, cant wait to do it again!

Hello

I do miss it in a way, i miss her kicks and the feeling of having her in my tummy as i always feel like im hungry because my tummy feels so empty, but on the other hand i dont miss the big belly i can actually cuddle up next to my oH again, and being able to sleep flat on my back.
Katrina

I miss my bump so much that I posted a pic of it on the third trimester tummy pics thread the other day just for old times sake lol

I also posted a couple of pics of me on the face to a name thread in the introduce yourself threads.

...if you are interested to see my ugly mug that is :)

Lou

i didnt miss my bump atall i hated being preg, but 4months later i was preg again so i dont feel iv not been preg for the last 2yrs :(

I miss it too and can't wait to do it again either dispite how bad it was at the time, the good bits and the outcome made it so worth while :D

i miss it too, i have just got over the painful side of things and my pelvis feels normal again so i have started to remember the good bits and cant wait to do it again :D

LOL Layla im so glad your "elvis" is better!!!!!! :wink: :wink: :wink: (dont worry i know you meant pelvis!!!!!!!!)

Towards the end of my pregnancy i just couldnt wait for it all to be over...i just wanted my baby to be out and my bump gone!! And at first it was great to be able to cuddle OH properly again, sleep on my belly, not have back ache etc etc etc!!!
But now i reeeeeeeeally miss my bump so much and i cant wait to do it all over again! Infact i think i will appreciate it more next time round!

Steph x

lol oops!!

my fingers type faster than my head, im always making mistakes like that lol.

I will edit that now :D

LOL im sure ppl knew what you meant!!! im forever making mistakes like that only thing is i cant blame it on pregnancy brain anymore!!! LOL :D :D

I loved being pregnant and I miss it. I miss relaxing infront of the tv with my hand on my tum feeling those little kicks :(

Nope...don't miss it at all. I actually said to my little girl the other day...love, I'm sorry but it was a sh**e pregnancy, I hope the next one ain't anything like it. I got my little girl out of it though and that's the best!

Maybe it's cos I had so many health problems towards the end...

Sue

Mine was crap Sue, but I'd still do it again. They say no two pregnancies are the saem, so I've got to give it a a go and find out :)

well i was preg again when Dior was 4months old and it is completely dif with dior i had back ach at the top of my back and my ribs hurt this time its all right down the bottom of my back and i have no sickness atall this time were as with dior i did and with dior i put weight on every were my ass face legs i looked like a ballon. but this time iv got like a football belly i much prefer my bump this time :) but maybe thats to do with a girl last time boy this time??? :?

yes it will be because you are having a boy :D

i miss being pregnant also, i loved being pregnant so much
but i have been advised not to get pregnant again at least for a year

love sarah

Big sigh!!! :(
This was my last pregnancy.... I loved it and was grateful for no complications. Had good birth experience and breastfeeding has gone really well too. Maybe mother nature being kind to me since it is our last.....
I'm just so in love with Oscar.... I'm enjoying him so much and I'm taking nothing for granted!
When I had my firstborn.... I needed a manual.
When I had my second...... I needed more time in the day - life was great but hectic with toddler and baby.
But now - 9 years have lapsed and apart from not needing a manual anymore - I also have much more time. :D
But yes!!!!!! I will miss being pregnant........... :(
Emilia xxx

Me and Jay said we would try again around Oct time, but i think it will be befrore, he cant wait to do it all over again (even tho its me that does all the hard work! :? )

we was sat last night talking about names lol, we decided on Noah Harley for a boy and Roxy Lea for a girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back