I miss it!!!!!!!!

It's really hard deciding on when to start trying again. I don't want too much of an age gap, but we might not be blessed with a baby like Ella again. Apart from being a little muncher she is pretty laid back most of the time. If I have say an 18 month old and a newborn that is really hard work then I guess I will just have to try to cope, but it's quite a scary thought. But when she is a bit older I want her to have a sibling that she's close too. :?

there is 18 months between Charlie and Ethan, its not as hard as you think or get told hun, honest.

if i can do it anyone can lol

I have to say that I don't miss being pregnant or having a bump one little bit.

The first stage of motherhood has its ups and downs, but it is more wonderful than I could have imagined and I really love having my body back to myself.

Do not miss having a bump and feeling disabled one little bit.

Maybe I will miss it later on when we hit a really difficult patch with Samuel, but for now, I love not having my huge belly etc etc etc etc.

I'm *hoping* to start trying again at the end of the year, we'll see though!

I miss it too - lots of things. I loved being pregnant for the first time and having a little secret before we announced the news, then when we did announce it. And Maddie was such a fidget she was always kicking me - I miss that the most. But I don't miss the last 15 weeks where I couldn't lie down comfortably!

We are going to try for our second baby early summer - we're hoping for about an 18 month age difference, but you never know when it's going to happen.

LBxx

i really mis having my bump feeling him kick etc but i also love having my little man i wish i could TTC but i missing the comfy relationship i too have names for my next child

for a boy itll be bailey-john, sam....
for a girl itll be a mouth full -breigh-anna - faith, janet ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back