• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

I made it

Tillytots

Reaction score
HI girls :wave:

I made it to first tri :cheer:

Im feeling rather a huge range of emotions. Ive spent all of today yawning, got home from work and spent the evening bawling my eyes out, sleeping, back to more crying, sleeping, crying.... :sleep: :cry: :sleep: :cry: :sleep: :cry: :sleep: :cry:

Im already freaking as my bb's are not hurting as much as they did thismorning but I guess the only thing I can do is relax huh.

Im so excited but a little bit scared too and such an emotional wreck LOL

Hello and welcome to 1st tri :wave:

The way you are feeling is perfectly normal, at the moment I am alternating between being a snappy, irritable moo and being over sensitive and bursting into tears :? All you can do is go with it and hope people will understand :hug:

The symptoms will come and go, so do try to relax (easier said then done, I know), some days you will feel fine and others you will feel like complete poo :D

It's all part of being in 1st tri :dance:

YAY :clap: HELLO Tilly :wave:

I'm so pleased for you, welcome to first tri x x

wow brilliant congrats and welcome!

Give it a few weeks and those boobies will feel like pammie andersons!!!

x

Well done Tilly :cheer: . You'll soon get more symptoms, believe me. Mine are worse in the evening so I don't even feel pregnant all day (apart from sore boobs).

welcome to first tri :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: Don't worry about the symptoms, everyone is different :D :D

Welcome!!! We all know how you feel, girl. :hug:

congrats hun :cheer: ,i never got any symptoms till about 6 weeks :D xx

thanks girls....

well, the bb's are back with a vengance LOL :D

This deffo is a scary place. Im just getting my head round the fact Im not in control of my body anymore but Im really happy today. The only thing Im really finding crazy is having the sense of smell like a bloodhound! Its the only time I feel :puke:

OH has had a beer today so Ive banned him from coming near me :talkhand: He was rather upset when I gagged at him :rotfl:

xx

Hi there...

Ye gads we all need a flippin' time machine! :D

Welcome to first tri.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member