I made it to the halfway point - yayyyy

JJ Mum

Reaction score
Well girls, here I am, I am finally at the big 20 weeks halfway point today.
I feel it is such a big milestone, and am as happy as larry!:lol:

Only 10.5 weeks to go till I use my holiday and then start maternity on 1st dec, and hopefully 4-6 weeks later will have the baby here - safe and well

Just thought I would share my news

So so so happy for you JJ!! Next milestone is V day at 24 weeks then I'd guess! :D Can't wait to see a piccie of you holding your baba.

Hehe, i'm due just after you start your maternity leave, I'll be expecting happy thoughts from you! Hehe!

xxx

YAYYYYY!!!
glad you are half way! im not far behind you!! lol. cant bloody wait til december! maternity leave here we come! x

Well done! Its a fantastic feeling when you get to that point. I know i was jumping for joy when i got to 20wks xx

Eeeak!!! I was thinking earlier it's not long till I'm there too!

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats lovely x. X

:yay: can't believe how quick the last few weeks have flown by xx

well done jj i will be there 2morow xx

when is your 20 wk scan??

yay jj mum!! Little ones will be here before we know it! X

Yay!! It's starting to fly by for you now, looking forward to seeing your scan pics whenever that is, have you decided whether to find out the sex of the baby?

good news god cant believe how fast its gone xxxx

Thanks lots girls - Scan is friday at about 4pm I think - and planning to stay on team yellow as this is the last baby and then we and the kids, who are experiancing this pregnancy as they are now older this time, will have something of a surprise to look forward to. We already turned down the chance to find out the 100% acurate sexing when we had the CVS as we just wanted a healthy one, be nice to get the scan over with tho!

Anyone else with a scan this week or next?
Mikid has had hers, so are you next Fairy ?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back