Am i halfway tomorrow or ?

MagicMarkers

Reaction score
I thought i was halfway through at 20 weeks, but i read something today where some-one said, yay im half way through todayyy 18 weeks.

And so. . . way i halfway through last week this week or next week ?!?!?

I dont want to miss it, or celebrate too soon, i think of it as a really big milestone so hopefully i'll be able to pinpoint when it is :cheer:

Pregnancy is normally 40weeks so I definately think you're right to celebrate at 20 weeks unless you're early I suppose it could be now!!!xxx

I would say halfway is 20 weeks, unless you have prior knowledge that you are not going to make to term perhaps i.e. a C-section booked for before hand maybe?

Presumably that person took off the two weeks at the beginning before conception. 20 weeks is surely half way?

thats what i thought !!!!!

Glad its not just me, il try n remember where i read that now and see whats goin on !!

i pressumed 20 weeks was half way as well then i got an email from babycentre saying "congratulations on reaching the half way mark" when i got to 19 weeks. it said you are 19 weeks pregnant or in your 20th week if thats how you prefer to see it... how confusing!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back