• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

i loved being pregnant!

mel_ed

Reaction score
did any 1 else absolutely love being pregnant? i kinda miss it even though i love finn being on the outside. probably jinx my self and my next pregnancy will be awful.
i cant wait 2 have another baby and go through it all again. not for at least 3/4 years tho. maybe when finley starts school

I loved it and would have another tomorrow if I could! Lol well maybe not tomorrow but in a year or so x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I said the exact same thing to rob last night. how wierd!!!

such a nice feeling int it. its a bloody miracle how it all happens i think. cant get my head around it really

I missed being pregnant with Lacey and even though my ms and rib pain sucks with this one, I'm still enjoying it and will miss my bump :(

I can well and truly say I will not miss being pregnant! Had this conversation with OH the other week and I am counting the seconds until I'm due! Lol!

im so sad i aint pregnant anymore although im totally made up he is here im gutted not to be pregnant anymore. It really is a miracle how he grows inside you for 9 months then out pops a baby its amazing.

Hmm, I really miss my bump and having my wee boy all to myself, feeling him kick and wriggle. But I love seeing him grow and smile and sharing him with my family. I was in a lot of pain for a long time, and still suffering :(

I was so the same! Looking back I was a right yappy cow coming to the end :lol: but I loved it so much xx

I was so the same! Looking back I was a right yappy cow coming to the end :lol: but I loved it so much xx

I was proper evil at the end lol someone just had to look at me and i went mental specially if i was hungry lol x

Same here :rofl: I was an actual maniac :lol: V funny to look back on! xx

Lol indeed! My mum still brings up how monty I was lol! Don't think I'll ever live it down x

Really don't think I'm going to miss being pregnant one bit...wish I could love it and feel all lovey dovey aboutit, just isn't for me! Cannot wait to meet my daughter, just not the pregnancy part lol. X

Im in 2 minds. I so much prefer her being here and being able to bend and do what I like with my body...but oh...the little kicks and squirms. Awww ok, I do miss it lol.

i loved being pregnant too. i was thinking this jusrt yesterday. I felt so well. right until the end, then it was awful. Im nervous about getting pregnant again cos i got preclampsia and i know youre more likely to get it again if youve already had it. Im not going to get pregnant (hopefully) until Ive managed to get a normal BMI. but i do miss being pregnant especially the last bit of2nd trimester, i was really glowing at that stage and bump was obvious but not so big it got in the way.

I was proper evil at the end lol someone just had to look at me and i went mental specially if i was hungry lol x

lol the hunger :rofl: I had forgotten about that. i scared everyone into giving me their yorkshire puds when we went for a roast!!!

My OH said 2 me last night "i cant remember u being pregnant now" it was only bloody 2 months ago lol. i miss all the excitement and getting everythinbg ready. spose we'll never get that feeling back of having ur 1st baby :cry:

but it will be amazing having a LO to talk to the bump next time :love:

but it will be amazing having a LO to talk to the bump next time :love:

YEH sure will. will be nice 2 get them involved in the pregnancy 2. i cant wait 2 have another 1. i just loved the whole experience of it.

lol the hunger :rofl: I had forgotten about that. i scared everyone into giving me their yorkshire puds when we went for a roast!!!

The amount of times I cried over food is unimaginable :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blehhj
Back