I love you..how many times?

nickilubs

Reaction score
How many times a day do you tell your OH you love them? I'm forever telling Anthony I love him :) He does back we always have. And it has to be the very last thing we say to each other before we sleep or go out without each other.

it depends on the day i suppose but if im being lazy upstairs on the laptop or pottering about tidying up and OH's downstairs being constructive ( hes building a birdhouse at the minute with nooo help from me as ive already almost lost a thumb nail to a hammer ! ) Every now and again he'll shout do u want a cup of tea up there ? n il shout i love youu, and then it'll be like 5 mins, and he'll shout up again. . .. so do you want a cup of tea or not lol, there my favv i love yous i think, the tea ones !!!
So lots :)

It's the first thing we tell each other in the morning.
It's the last thing we tell each other at night.
Then we also say it to one another in person, via texts, on the phone etc a thousand other times through the day.
Always has been, always will be!!

Theres laods of times during the day we will tell wach how much we love wach other, we were soppy. :D

We say it a lot... i've never counted though. It's always the last thing we say at night too :)

we have to say it about 10 or more times a day, when hes at work its through texts or phone and always around the house, if we are sat watching tv i have to say it..... or he does.

Always the last thing at night before sleep.

nickilubs said:
How many times a day do you tell your OH you love them? I'm forever telling Anthony I love him :) He does back we always have. And it has to be the very last thing we say to each other before we sleep or go out without each other.

Me too. I know this sounds morbid but if he went out and something happened to him, it would be the last thing he heard me say to him.
That goes for the kids too.

I say it so often i couldnt put a number on it
my james is away so much and i love him so deeply i feel overwhelmed with how much a love him sometimes and i have to tell him.
we tell each other each night hes away on the phone that we love each other before we say goodbye

:hug: :hug:

Quite a bit. OH says it way more than me but that's cos I find it hard to say it. I tell him in texts all the time though, his inbox must be full of messages from me saying I love him :lol:

Every time we're on the phone and we're about to hang up he says it but I hardly ever say it back. He knows I do though :)

when i want something :lol:

seriously - quite a bit - a couple of times a day, but not as much as we used to.

Tell my right hand i love it all the time... but the left is startin to get jealous :lol:

Craig - how gross :puke:

I say it all the time, OH always says it back but never initiates it. He always blames fact he never gets chance before me :roll:

I was brought up in a house where me and my mam said it to each other all of the time but he finds it strange, his parents obviously love him and he does them but they never say it to each other.

Loads of times a day really. We say it before either one of us goes out anywhere, at end of phone calls and just randomly when we feel like it :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back