how many times ??

lauramleigh

Reaction score
sorry if this is tmi :oops: but just wondering on average how many times do u have to get up for a wee in the night ?
I have only been up once up until last night when i went about 5 times.. it drove me mad.. Does it get any better lol ? :(

i've never got up too much
the most has probably been 4 times.. but thats only happened a couple of times.
its uaully about 1-2

think i've got lucky... i was going once a night at 3.30am on the dot til my routine got broken over christmas - now i sleep all the way through without a single toilet break :cheer: :cheer: can't see it lasting though...

Last night was 3 times... sometimes i can get up only once and others 5 times :lol: im going about 300 times during the day at the moment!!

always 4 times and it seems to be the same times to!!

i go roughly 3 times a night but no sooner am i off the loo i feel like a wanna get back on it!!!!

Up to about 5 or 6 times between 11-12pm and 7am. It sucks! :?

hehehehehe i dont need to get up for a wee, i sleep to soundly as i always tired! If i wake up and need to go i ignore it and fall asleep again.

Last time with Isla i got up 6 times a night in the end.

Oh and by the way, chances are that the times you get up are the times the baby will wake once born as you're setting thier body clock for them...... :rotfl: That was true with me and lots of my friends.

* runs off to hide now that she has cruelly stirred things up.....* hehe

I already have to get up at least twice in the night :shock: God kniows what i'll be like late on
:rotfl:

kellysomer said:
hehehehehe i dont need to get up for a wee, i sleep to soundly as i always tired! If i wake up and need to go i ignore it and fall asleep again.

Last time with Isla i got up 6 times a night in the end.

Oh and by the way, chances are that the times you get up are the times the baby will wake once born as you're setting thier body clock for them...... :rotfl: That was true with me and lots of my friends.

* runs off to hide now that she has cruelly stirred things up.....* hehe

Argghhhhhhhhhh! I will never sleep! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :shock: :shock: :shock:

on a good night, every 1.5 hours and a bad night every hour :wall: but thats my kidney stones and all the flamin water I need to drink :shock: roll on saturday :dance:

last night i was up every hour,

usually though about 4-5 times

Normally about 4 times a night for me :(

Whenever I get up for a pee then get back into bed the baby wakes up and starts moving around for a bit, he soon settles again though, hope he's as good when he actually arrives :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back