I love you..how many times?

now that i think about it, loads :rotfl:

i always just randomly shout it :rotfl:

also before bed, in the morning, when we leave each other, before we go off the phone, txts..

Sweetcheeks24 said:
I was brought up in a house where me and my mam said it to each other all of the time but he finds it strange, his parents obviously love him and he does them but they never say it to each other.

It was the same when I was younger, nobody in my house ever said it so I think that's maybe why I don't say it enough :(

And sorry to go completely off topic but you really need a new avatar now :shakehead:

I think thats the reason I say it so much, my familly never say it we also don't hug or kiss goodbye or anything. I always used to get upset when you go round to other peoples houses and their parents say i love you before they leave because I wanted that too. So now Im determined for my kids and my OH to know they are loved all the time :)

x-kirsty-x said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:
I was brought up in a house where me and my mam said it to each other all of the time but he finds it strange, his parents obviously love him and he does them but they never say it to each other.

It was the same when I was younger, nobody in my house ever said it so I think that's maybe why I don't say it enough :(

And sorry to go completely off topic but you really need a new avatar now :shakehead:

:moon: changed now :lol:

We say it loads! I'm always telling him I love him and he's always saying it to me! It just randomly comes out!

nickilubs said:
How many times a day do you tell your OH you love them? I'm forever telling Anthony I love him :) He does back we always have. And it has to be the very last thing we say to each other before we sleep or go out without each other.

that is the sweetest thing i've read on this forum!!
we say it about once a day, although DH loves to say it in bed before we go to sleep.

we say it loads and loads!!

Seriously, first thing in the morning, last thing it night, whenever one of us goes out without the other, last thing said on the phone/text.

We say it loads to eachother on MSN when he is away.

When he is at home, we could be sitting watching a movie and we just say it to each other.

We say it all the time I love that he will tell me he loves me no mater who's around and that he says it lots without prompting! I always tell people I love them before hanging up a phone (not everyone like my bank etc I mean family and friends :rotfl: ) I have this morbid worry that someone I love will die without me getting to tell them and I would hate that so I tell them all the time!!

First thing in the morning and last thing at night, and about a million times inbetween :lol:

Would be too wierd to not say it atleast 10 times a day :lol:

All the time :lol: We say it loads in txts.. At the end of phone calls.. Before either of us goes out and before we go to sleep and just randomly in the day.. I just randomly come out with it like at the train station today i said it twice in the space of an hour :lol: ..

idk really :think: every day i think. but it varies, i'd say its once or twice a day something like that.

my mum's in the habit of saying it after EVERY fone call or visit, i kno she means it but i think its almost an OCD thing with her as she has OCD tendencies and i bet she's scared if she dont say it, maybe i'll die and sh'ell regret not saying it to me b4 i died or something! bless her, i do say it back to her every time too (and sometimes ill say it first)

my sister's a bit like that too, i think we've started ending all our fone calls with i-love-you's.

but not me and my boyf, we do say it but only when we feel the urge to its not habitual. i like that tho coz i feel more like he really means it when he says it and not just saying it coz thats what he says, iykwim?

last time i told my mum i loved her was when i was having alice and she walked in the room when i was giddy on gas and air! We have never been a big, "i love you" family. we don't really say it much to each other, but i know we all do.

I ask alice if she loves her mummy and she says yes, then i ask how much and she streches her hands over her hear (in a "this much" type movement with her hands).

am i the only person who also writes "mmwwwaaaaa" and the like at the end of emails and texts to their OH!!!! :oops:

:) Hahaa na your not alone in the "mwahhhhhhh"-ing! Heheee, but most people are like what does that mean?

say it quite abit actually now I think about it lol :lol:
only just started tellin my mum I love her too, was never an emotional person its just come on all of a sudden lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back