i love this name but i doubt anyone will agree

Anna23

Reaction score
our surname is Davidson :D and i was thikning this morning ohhh let's call him Harley mathew davidson (as in harley davidson) :lol: :lol: i LOVE it what do you think? ok ok we won't call him Harley as we like something else (not saying as it's gonig to be a suprise) but it's really stuck in my head :lol: :lol: i LOVE it

Erm no hun, sorry :) Maybe as a quirky middle name just for the novelty factor :wink:

I do love the name Harley but i think he would get the bejesus ripped out of him at school!
:hug:

LOVE it!!!

when i worked at the school, we had a boy called Harley, and if you asked him what his last name is he'd say Davidson ... even though it wasnt :lol: he thought it was funny to see people's reaction!

My maiden name is Field and my sister is called Ann, so she is Ann Field (Anfield, is LFC's home ground)
She HATES it, my mum and dad named her Ann Maria, but the Maria was soon dropped and people
just called her Ann Field. Coming from Liverpool alot of people love it.

My husband has just said it's a waste of your surname if you don't call him Harley :lol:
He reckons your LO will love you for it, it's super cool! I like it as well! xx

I wouldn't do it. Novelty names always have the potential to not being amusing to the people given them.

I would not use the name.

could see him being teased for that one hun sorry xx

Sounds good if you're brave enough to use it :)

Oh oh maybe he would be nicknamed "The Hog", that would be kinda cool :)

[edit] Oh dear, I just repeated this to the OH. He said yeah but "Fatboy" wouldn't be so cool. Boys, they always spoil stuff! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back