I love my girl so much...

lozzi

Reaction score
...I was just looking at my ticker picture... i LOVE my lil lady so much..

its such an overwhelming love.. i kno everyone says about how strong the bond is betwen u and ur babies...

but wham its just hit me

I love that lil lady more than anything.. i wud do ANYTHING if it made her happy

I just love seein her smile and happy

Arghhhh i love her so much i just wanna run upstairs and hug her :D

dont mind me.... just another crazy mummy! :D

My girl is AMAZING :dance: :dance: :dance:

I know it's amazing isn't it. Sometimes I get a bit stressed out and all Jake has to do is give me one cheeky little smile and it makes me happy again.

Its amazing especially when you get them momments that it just hits you too, i get all giggly lol.

It is true they can spend all day wrecking your head, crying, grabbing things they shouldnt grab, gettung mardy because they are tired yet refuse to sleep, throw food every where and refuse to eat ... and basically stress you out ... yet one cheeky grin and you go all gooey and all is forgotten, or they give you a great ig wet sloppy kiss and you cant help but laugh, being a mummy is great just completely overwhelming, and i love it!

:hug: :hug: :hug: to all mummies :hug: :hug: :hug:

ah lozzi im glad i read your post this morning as soon as alfie wakes up im going to give him a huge squeeze

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

awww Lozzi, I have gone to write a similar thread on many occasion!!!!! The love is something else :hug:

Me too!! It's overwhelming isn't it? I feel like a super hero the way she relies on me and thinks I make everything better! I can just stare at her sleep for hours. I have never n´been maternal and can't believe how much I love Leorah and how much I enjoy being her mum and to top it off everyday it gets better, how is that possible????

Today she had me up at 5am and would not go back to sleep so DH got up with her so I could try and get another ½ an hours sleep, I got up in a right grump but when I walked in the room I got the biggest smile and a beam of excitement to see me, how can you stay grumpy with a welcome like that???

:hug: :hug: :hug: to you all, now we know what people meant when they say you can't understand it unless you have a kid of your own!

I know it is great.... you cant explain it tho can you!

When Olivia had a bump to the head I had a big overwhelming feeling for her, ive never experienced love like this before its nothing like anything else :D

its mad isnt it?! :lol:
what the hell did we do before we had our bubbas lol, i cant imagine myself without Jamie now!!! :shock:

I LOVE that feeling! It's so true that you could never imagine it until you have your own!

Isnt it amazing!!! Ruby has been really clingy the past few days, she wont go to anyone or be fed by anyone but me...I am secretly delighted that I can calm her with just a cuddle, but I dont want her to be a clingy baby-hopefully its just a stage-she is not normally like this. When she looks at me I just want to cry with happiness and my heart aches with love for her xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back