Love you!

Melanie

Reaction score
Thea has learned to say love you! Its so cute.
When i opened her bedroom door this morning to go get her up she shout "LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU" :D
Then when i picked her up she gave me a hug and said "awwwwwww my mammy".
How can you be anything other than happy when you start your day like that!
She's such a little character and her speech is brilliant. You can have a converstation with her now! Richard says its because i never shut up so she had to start early to be able to compete lol.

What made you happy today?

thats soooooooo sweet!!

what made me happy this morning was hearing Tim babbling when he woke up at 7.30 this morning, and then when I went to pick him up and say good morning, he made the most gorgeous giggly noise and gave me a mahooosive smile!!

:dance:

aww how sweet! shes so beautiful, you mut be so proud. What made me smile is when millie came through to our room still half asleep, wobbling all over the place, gets into bed with me and starts talking random rubbish which didnt make any sense. And of course a huge smile from ryan :cheer:

Awwwwww Mel that is so adorable :D

Gabs says I love you too; sweet! It's not crystal clear but I can understand :D

jessica does say I love you genuienly, but sometimes if I have given her into trouble she will edge up to me and smile and say 'i love you', Wee monkey.

Oh Mel, thats so adorable..you really have a little star there!!!!

Ruby wont say mummy, she has said daddy for months now and even says Tiddy (our dog is called Tilly :lol: )

Ruby is walking everywhere now so watching her toddle across the kitchen his morning, and toddling naked down the landing to the bathroom tonight to get into her bath made me giggle :D

Awwww that is sooo cute!!

Libby made me happy today when she put the ball into her toy pot for the first time, she has only started doing that today!! It sings to her when she puts the ball in, so she kept doing it! Well cute looking at her all pleased with herself.

Also, I gave her nappy free time, and she was crawling and cruising everywhere with just a long sleeve top on, she got over to the TV unit and bounced up & down whilst holding on, I looked up and saw this naked bum dancing, which really made me chuckle :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back