I love my little lady so much...

lozzi

Reaction score
...god i have so much love for madam i could burst..

She is my world..

When i laugh she laughs wtih me and my heart just melts...

I smile at her and she smiles back as though im the best thing in the world.

I love that little lady so much.

Id die in an instant for her

:hug: :hug: Bless you chicken, its such an overwhelming love isnt it? You have such a beautiful little girl and its quite right to feel so proud of her :hug: :hug:

I feel exactly the same, I cant stop looking at my gorgeous girl lately, I am so proud of her. She amazes me every day!!

I dont know what I ever did without her, or what I would do without her now she is my whole world.

Big hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

Rubys mummy said:
:hug: :hug: Bless you chicken, its such an overwhelming love isnt it? You have such a beautiful little girl and its quite right to feel so proud of her :hug: :hug:

I feel exactly the same, I cant stop looking at my gorgeous girl lately, I am so proud of her. She amazes me every day!!

I dont know what I ever did without her, or what I would do without her now she is my whole world.

Big hugs to you both :hug: :hug:

You gona have another hun?

God ive have LOADS now :D only ever wanted one before...

Thats mad, I always wanted at least 3 but as soon as I got PG I felt so blessed (we were trying for 2 yers and I was 34 when I got PG) that I just knew I would only have one baby....and I feel the same now she is here.

I always wanted a little girl, so if Ruby had been a boy I would probably want to try for a girl but now I have my little girl, I feel so completed and whole.

I really cant see us have any more..I had such a fantastic pregnancy, wonderful birth experience and Ruby is such an angel child that I think I will quit while I am ahead :wink: :lol:

People have said to me I am selfish and cant let Ruby be an only child, but she will NOT be spoilt, and has her cousin who is so close to her that they will grow up like sisters :hug:

Rubys mummy said:
Thats mad, I always wanted at least 3 but as soon as I got PG I felt so blessed (we were trying for 2 yers and I was 34 when I got PG) that I just knew I would only have one baby....and I feel the same now she is here.

I always wanted a little girl, so if Ruby had been a boy I would probably want to try for a girl but now I have my little girl, I feel so completed and whole.

I really cant see us have any more..I had such a fantastic pregnancy, wonderful birth experience and Ruby is such an angel child that I think I will quit while I am ahead :wink: :lol:

People have said to me I am selfish and cant let Ruby be an only child, but she will NOT be spoilt, and has her cousin who is so close to her that they will grow up like sisters :hug:

aww thats lovely :hug:

awww I feel the same way about Dan.
Its so crazy, I can't believe how much I love him. I always knew I would love him, but I never knew I would love him this much.
Just thinking about him makes me smile. He is everything to me. He has changed my life completely, I am a different, better person because of him.

This thread is making me well up. Damn you Lozzi and Rubys mummy! :wink:

**runs off to hug Dan**

Misslarue said:
awww I feel the same way about Dan.
Its so crazy, I can't believe how much I love him. I always knew I would love him, but I never knew I would love him this much.
Just thinking about him makes me smile. He is everything to me. He has changed my life completely, I am a different, better person because of him.

This thread is making me well up. Damn you Lozzi and Rubys mummy! :wink:

**runs off to hug Dan**

Whenever she isnt with me i wanna hug her... like now she is asleep and id love to have a cuddle...

I love wathcing her sleep she smiles in her sleep :)

My fear is when i have another baby, will i love it as much as i love Ellouise. Will i be able to share this love evenly?!

I don't think you share it hun, I think it doubles. I worry about that too but loads of people with 2 or more kids have told me you have more love.
That means double the worry too though!!

I know what you mean about the sleep thing, I am forever checking Dan, fixing his covers, kissing his check, stroking his hair. My OH keeps having a go, let him sleep woman!! :lol:

Misslarue said:
I don't think you share it hun, I think it doubles. I worry about that too but loads of people with 2 or more kids have told me you have more love.
That means double the worry too though!!

I know what you mean about the sleep thing, I am forever checking Dan, fixing his covers, kissing his check, stroking his hair. My OH keeps having a go, let him sleep woman!! :lol:

I remmeber when i was pregnant, hearin the cliche and thinking yea... right...

But there is nothing comparible to the love of your child.

She is so perfect, perfect in everyway... and all mine <3

aawww bless you :hug: :hug:

You are so right, there is nothing comparible to the love of your child.
Makes me all gooey inside! :lol:

just been sorting madam out then, she woke up with teethies...

Soon as she saw me she had a huge smile and squeeled with excitement...

:D <3

ah what a lovely thread, i feel exactly the same about luke, i always loved OH very much but its a different love for your child. i am so proud of him and when i go to work i look at my phone ridiculous amounts of times in the day just to get a sneaky look at him.

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Blimey - what an emotional thread! You girls have got me all of a pickle!
I agree with everything. We're all SOOOOO lucky!
xxx :hug: :hug:

i know exactly how each and every one of you feels.. there is no other feeling like it in the world is there. JT is my world.. I would die for him no questions asked. I feel like crying with happiness sometimes when he gives me a smile :hug: :hug: :hug:

Awww what a sweet thread :D

I know how you feel, just when I think I couldnt love Maddison anymore, she will look at me, wait til I catch her eye then give me a massive gumsy smile that just melts me :lol:

I find it hard to stop kissing her or stroking her hair or cheek, she must feel like telling me to leave her alone all the time :oops:

I know exactly what you mean, Libby makes my heart melt! She has started to wave bye bye..and it makes me soooooo proud when she does it, or if she just giggles at something, I am so overwhelmed!!
I love her more than life itself, she is the air in my lungs!! :)

Great thread and I totally agree. It's such an overwhelming love.

We are soooo lucky :hug: :hug:

I know exactly what you all mean :D

I love Lola so much she's my whole world and i feel so lucky to have her :hug:

aww what a lovely thread! :D :D :D

i feel exactly the same about my little lady!

'tis the best thing ever innit

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back