Love

hearts81

Reaction score
Is anyone else amazed at how much their love for their baby grows so much everyday? (cheesy i know)

For the first month or so after Reece was born i just felt like he was someone i was looking after. I didn't feel like a mum or anything. Don't get me wrong the love was there i just didn't know how much.

Now everytime i look at him i just wanna cry cos i'm so proud and full of love!!! :D . Even talking about him at work etc gets tears in my eyes.

I know exactly what you mean. Everytime we sit and breastfeed, I get this "in love" feeling along with the "butterflies". Yip... I'm just madly in love with this wonderful little being.
Emilia xx

i know that feeling :) at first i know what you mean, you just dont realise how much you love them because your too busy looking after them and thinking have I done this right, does she need changing ect (i know that sounds auful but u know what I mean) then all of a sudden I really bonded with Ella and started to really enjoy her, now I can sit and look at her for hours and not get bored of it :) when I wake every morning and see her it brings a smile to my face :)

Same here, for the first 4 weeks I was unsure of how I felt. As soon as I stopped b/f I bonded with her (from the relief I think) but now I miss b/f and sometimes let her have a little suck (not that she gets much but I haven't completely dried up). Now the pressure is off, we both enjoy b/f :D

I was completly bowled over with love for aimee as soon as she was born, I still don't like anyone even holding her. I was a bit suprised by the rush of love, not meaning to sound sound heartless here but I never bonded like that with my first it must of took at least 6 months. Love her to bits now though!

kwain said:
I was completly bowled over with love for aimee as soon as she was born, I still don't like anyone even holding her. I was a bit suprised by the rush of love, not meaning to sound sound heartless here but I never bonded like that with my first it must of took at least 6 months. Love her to bits now though!

A few of my friends have said they bonded alot quicker with their second.

sometimes i think i love braydon to much the idea of him getting much older is heart braking, but ur rite everytime i see him some how my love for him manages to grow :D :D

i didnt bond with Charlie untill she was about a month old.

when she was born i didnt want her placed on my tummy, i asked for her to be cleaned before i held her, they cleaned herand gave her to her dad, so i went for a shower, when i got back her nan was there holding her, so i didnt get to hold her untill she was 3 hours old and by then it just didnt feel right, there was no conection there.
i felt really bad but now we are very close :)

it was much easier with Ethan, and even better with Coby.

I think what Layla said about not being placed on to my belly after she was born didn't help with the bonding. Jess had opened her bowls inside me so the had to take her away to clean her up first but Aimee was placed straight on me.

hello

I didnt feel it till ,mostly just recently, its wierd and she wasnt with me til two hours after she was born just saw her for a second then they took her away.
But now i love her more then anything and it grows all the time.
Katrina :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back