I LOVE Freecycle

Princess_Puddles

Reaction score
Just picked up a freeview box for our bedroom (Got sky in living room) so I can watch programmes whilst OHs watching footie :bored:
and...
We're picking up a Reebok treadmill tomorrow :D

I used to be a snob and would never buy or accept things 2nd hand, I used to moan bout MIL cause she'd buy loads of Harrisons bits from car bootys but since loosing my job and having less money for luxuries I have started to change my mind and I enjoy looking for bargains :D

ive joined up to my local freecycle, as me and OH will be moving into a house soon. :pray:

theres soo much good stuff on there! i cant wait to go round picking bits and bobs up!

bargain hunting is so addictive! i hate sending more thatn £5 on clothing on ebay cos that seems so expensive!

Sandi

We've recently become free-cycle fans!

I got 2 baby baths from it, cleaned them thuroughly and properly and ones acutally quite nice and the other will do as a spare around Daves house (he's been using it to clean the fish for weeks though)

We also got a gracco travel system off it, Dave's mum wanted one for when they look after Paige and it's a spare in case i get caught out with Tally one day, the people had taken off all the covers and washed them so its all lovely and clean and the only thing that looks used is the tray on the front.

My friends are also using it to try and get furniture for their new house

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back