I am so unhappy): UPDATE NOW HAPPY(:

Hi Geordie Lass,

Really sorry to hear of your housing troubles. It's a tough one but it sounds like there may be hope of things changing in the fairly near future so you've got that to hold on to - hang on in there, it sounds like you're really trying to make the most of things. Everything will work out! In a couple of years down the line you'll look back, and may even be able to have a giggle about it.

Sorry to hear your OH won't consider moving up North. I'm miles away from my family too as they live in Spain and I miss them so much. Maybe one day he'll change his mind, you'll have to keep working on him, ha ha.

Take care and all the best :hug:

Yesterday i borrowed the tin opener and brought it over i had jacket potato with tuna so used the microwave i have in the shed.
I try my best not to get in Anne and Ian's way as much as possible
(And try as much as possible to have food that doent need an oven)
After eating my meal Ian comes over and asked if i had the tin opener i said sorry i'll get it
He said no it alright SHAME YOU HAVNT GOT ONE OF YOUR OWN and stormed out. (Ive ordered one with the shopping)
Things like this keep happening Anne HATES the smell of fish being cooked so i feel bad when i cook it. i have to wait til they have finished making thier meals before i can make my own.

I dont have space for cutlery all are stuff is in the garage boxed up
and as i have to take it all the dishes across to the main house to wash anyway so there is no point in having stuff over here.

THE BIRTHDAY PRESENT I RECIVED FROM JAMES DAD..............

A TIN OPENER :roll: :twisted:

That made me laugh a lot.............. sorry!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alex xxx

ASD123456 said:
That made me laugh a lot.............. sorry!!!!

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Alex xxx

Yeah i can see the funny side :rotfl: now
When i told James he HOWLED THE PLACE DOWN LAUGHING
He said it was his Dad's sense of humour yeah right :? :? :? t at the time i was very very upset NOT what i really wanted for my BDAY

I had actually bought one the day before about one of the only thing i did order from Sainsbutrys that turned up :roll:

I let them Know i had bought one
i think from the look on his Dads face he relised he'd upset me and felt a bit ashamed (SO HE BLOODY SHOULD :shakehead: ) and that it wasnt really a kind pressie from me but more for him.

But im passed all that now im so happy to be on the way to having a living room/kitchen :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

I agree it is a bit of a sh**ty b'day pressie, hope you got some better ones too. Good news about the kitchen/ living room though.

xxx

TinCan.jpg

Sorry... I couldn't resist :oops: xx

Awwwwww-that's really good news hun! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
It sounds like you are really starting to get sorted, I'm really pleased for you both. :D
xxx

Glad things are looking up for you. :hug: :hug: :hug:

You will be in tri 3 very soon.

lol, awww hun. bit crappy, but its the thought that he bought you something at least lol.

So SO glad to hear things are better for you etc. :hug: take care, hugs to you and Collier, Chel x

So glad things are a little more positive for you. As they say, when you hit rock bottom, the only way is up (unless you have a JCB lol - a tin opener would not do!)

So, finally you are on the way up. I bet it feels great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back