I know I shouldn't be here yet!

BellaRiven

Reaction score
Hello Ladies

I know I am not due here until the 2nd March and I promise to bugger off again , but I have a quick question that I thinkyou guys are better equipped to answer :)

At 27 Weeks how much movement should I be feeling ( I Know I am worryin again about movement), I have an Anterior Placenta, I don't really feel him during the day maybe about 5-6 kicks and I feel him a lot when I am laid on my back in bed at night.

Any thoughts before I freak out completely :) xxxx

Don't worry about it. As long as you're feeling kicks and it sounds like they're in a bit of pattern I wouldn't be too worried.

Obv your placenta will mask quite a lot of them. If you're still worried call your hosp and see if you can go for a check up xx

Hi hunni didnt wanna read and run, im not 100% sure how many your should be feeling at 27 wks but like you say you do feel bubs moving which is all good, and when your in a diff position you feel him more i would try not to worry too much

You can always just ring mw and ask, its their jobs and if it puts your mind at rest then its all good xxxx

Sounds just like me at that point ! I was so worried constantly! But as I hear heartbeat at every appoint and its strong I tried not to worry thinking he was quiet baby. Literally only in the last 10-14 days do I feel kicks all the time so please try not to worry :) hard not to I know! :) x

i have anterior placenta and sometimes i find i can see the movements when i cant feel them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back