Non Stop movement...

Tineke

Reaction score
All day my little one has been kicking like crazy.. Kicks are now coming from tip of my rib cage!! and ouch it can hurt. There has been heaps of movement today, more than any other day and I don't imagine this baby has had any sleep at all ALL DAY, is this possible and common??

I am about to try to get some sleep, maybe (hopefully!!) I can sleep through it tonight.

Before today I would only feel kicks every few hours, now it it every minute :?

I wonder if this has anything to do with the fact that I have been sleeping for an average of 4 hours a day and 9 hours at night, I can't manage to stay awake during the day time, and I'm only 27 weeks (almost)!!!!

Any thoughts would be great! :)

Tineke

My baby is the same and i'm not sure if it means she is hyper or what! I think they probably just fidget in their sleep too.

Mine too! Had a hand poke poke out my belly today. Not literally but it was poking out my skin. Not comfy either. She wriggles around like anything!
xxxxx

I think it varies, I have really active days where it doesnt seem to stop and others where it has an hour kickabout in the morning then starts partying when I go to bed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back