Changes in amount of movement?

x Naomi x

Reaction score
Over the weekend, she was kicking the hell out of me when i was sat down, i dont tend to feel it much when stood up,

Anyway today and yesterday i have quite alot less movement, although she is kicking me now as i type this, it is also lower down,

I can here her heatbeat fine on the doppler and she also kicks it when i am listening!

Anyone else have changes in the amount of movement at this stage? Could it just be that as i am feeling her lower down - she has moved position?

I have an anterior placenta too

Mine normally kicks right down at my knicker line but every now and again he must do a back flip and kicks further up :lol:

I think they move around more than we think as they aren't so constricted at the moment.

Edit - also forgot to mention that I totally don't notice him when I'm busy. Mostly when I'm lying or sitting still :D

I was told by a health professional that we will be more likely to notice movement when we are relaxing, sitting etc and less likely when we are at work rushing - perhaps that's it hun?

Xxx

They still have a lot of room to move about so might be kicking inwards.

I was getting kicks near my belly button last week but now they are all on the left at the side and she really sticks out so much that she's in the palm of my hand!

Mildly said:
Mine normally kicks right down at my knicker line but every now and again he must do a back flip and kicks further up :lol:

I think they move around more than we think as they aren't so constricted at the moment.

Edit - also forgot to mention that I totally don't notice him when I'm busy. Mostly when I'm lying or sitting still :D

Exactly the same for me :)

It sounds normal hun :hug:

Evie sometimes kicks round my side which is wierd :think: and then up by my ribs sometimes but I do feel a lot down below but I think that's her hands punching me :roll: Hope she's not this aggressive when she's born!

xx

I think mine was holding a spinning class at about 8pm for an hour or so, the little dude has been mega active, i even had to tell him that he was hurting mummy at one point, obviously i dont mind though because iknow he's doing his thing...

I think some days like us they really go for it and then the next their knackered bless them!

x :hug:

I only ever get kicked in me pants !
I think its that we notice it less rather than they do it less at this stage, :)

Thanks for all your replies!

Went to the local clinic this afternoon they just wanted to have a listen and her heart rate is spot on 138bpm they just said keep an eye and if i am not happy ring back

:hug: :hug:

I don't feel him much at all during the day, until today when he was practically non-stop :shock:

Other than that though, he hasn't moved much at all in the day, mainly a bit when home at night on the sofa with OH.

Doesn't budge when I'm walking about or standing up...think he gets rocked to sleep! x

HideiLu said:
Doesn't budge when I'm walking about or standing up...think he gets rocked to sleep! x

I also don't feel anything when I'm standing but DH had his hands on my belly yesterday and said he could feel her kicking but I couldn't feel anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back