i just spent 50 quid on ebay..

lisa&alex

Reaction score
i bought myself a fetal doppler.. for £50.90 inc p&p :) seems a bit steep.. but.....puts my mind at rest.. and we can afford it.. it had a years warrente and we can use it for future pregnancy, im hoping for a home birth so it will be nice to hear the hb without stressing.. is the baby ok etc...

Ive been thinking about getting one but im scared if I dont find that heartbeart ill go into panic mode lol

i was thinking the same.. but... i think i have been feeling it move.. so i think its there.. im getting it anyway.. if there is anythign wrong with this one then we will be trying for another anyway.. :) its supposed to be £99 new.. so i think i got a bargain..they must be worth 5 times their weight in gold..just to put ur mind at ease.. cant wait to hear its hb!!! :)

Wow can u feel moving already at 10 weeks? U sure your only 10 weeks?

Big and strong baby if you can feel it moving at 10 weeks!!! :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: ... I was thinking about getting one too...when can you hear the baby's heartbeat with one? is it around 10 weeks?

yeah i know.. thats what i thought.. maybe its 2??!! :(:(:( if it is.. im hoping not.. but i felt charlotte at 14 weeks.. and mw said noo.. its gas.. and it wasnt.. so im thinking it must be snuggle.. anyway yes says u can hear the hb from 10 weeks..

i brought a doppler during my last pregnancy but it was useless, my OH kept telling me he was going to "borrow" the midwifes one :lol: the room i used to have my check ups in had about 5 sitting on a shelf... too tempting.

I felt my daughter move for the first time at 14 weeks too...But I was really thin and Tia was a huge baby. So fingers crossed I only have 3 or 4 weeks left before I can start feeling this one move. I think I might by a doppler and try it out...but only if I can get one for under 50€, just for the sake of it..if it works, it works, If it doesn't it doesn't but it will be well worth the peace of mind if it does.

I heard they are pretty good and easy to use! so you guna try and listen from 15 weeks then?

i asked the seller it says on the box u can hear from 10-12 weeks.. so as soon as it comes im gonna b laying down listening lol... :)

I LOVE my doppler!

I got the BF500 one. I did panic a bit at the start as I got it when I was 12 weeks. I couldn't hear the heart beat!

Then a week later I could and since then I have been able to pick it up everytime I use it!

I didn't get scanned until 15 weeks, and they put me back a week, so that explains not being able to hear it straight away.

It's been a godsend.....be warned though, you'd better buy a gallon of gel as it's addictive!

ive got some of the ab toning eletric machine things conductive gel.. ive got a whole tub of it.. :)

i just asked my midwife when she will listen to our babies heart beat and she wont try until 16 as its very hard to detect :(

i've ordered one too, an Angel Sounds one. OH will be in charge of it so i dont get carried away...

u can only hear the hb from 20 weeks with those tho apparentyl.. thats y i went with this one...

i tried an angel care one..... i only heard my tummy making noises lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back