OMG! How exciting!

Nikki&Tony

Reaction score
My lovely husband bought me a Fetal Doppler and it arrived this morning just as I was leaving for work.

Needless to say- I could not wait to get home tonight and try it. I wasn't expecting it to work as I'm only 11wks but .....OMG.....

I can hear my tiny two inch baby's heart beat!! I can't believe it, it makes it seem so much more real as I've not had my first antenatal yet.

So, that's my evening sorted! Sofa, doppler, gel on belly....sorted!

Aw how cool Nikki that's brilliant! I must say that's the only thing missing from a scan, wish they could let you hear the hb at the same time. Seeing it's just not the same somehow. Well done for finding it that must be so reassuring!

ooh, i never had one first time round. am interested in getting one, how much are they and how soon do they work? :D

Mine came 2 days ago, and we heard it on Wednesday, last night he kept flitting past the doppler, and tonight OH had a listen but i didn't cos i keep crying with happiness when i listen lol.
Its so much fun though!!! :hug:
xx

sorri ladies jumping from tri 2, iv got a heart doupler and ran out of the gel the other day as i have a couple of friends borrowing it, but it also works of baby oil :D i was made up xx

how exciting!! That's amazing that you can actually buy these things and listen to your baby at home :D

I bet it helps OH feel a bit more involved too.

I am now seriously thinking about it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back