What was THAT??

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
I was just bending down sweeping some toast off the floor and i had a huge pain go threw the left side of my belly just above my belly button,
It only lasted a few seconds it defo wasnt a braxton hicks more a sudden stabbing pain.

Anyone know what it is? i no my uterus is now about 2/3 inches higher then my belly button because i can feel it, Anyone think baby could of kicked a nerve?

Ive only felt kicks very low down so not sure if it was baby.

Any ideas would be great :)
xx

Sounds like you just pulled something to me, I do that turning over in bed and stuff, a really sharp pain for 30 secs or so then it's fine. I think it's just stretchiness stuff.

ah thanks for the reply :)
could well of been that, never had anything like it with Thomas
:hug:
xx

Maybe you're more stretchy this time cos of being your second? Dunno - I never had strong stomach muscles so... :rotfl:

I dont know if its the same thing hun but twice I have had a really intense shooting pain exactly as you describe and the pain lingered for a couple of seconds afterwards as it was tailing off

Both times I had it turning over in bed

ooo maybe it is just a weird streching pain then
hope i dont get it again lol very rather painfull haha
xx

I keep getting that round my appendix scar, never had it either time before and has only been on the right by the scar - until this morning when I rolled over and had it on the left too :shock:

i get it a lot, if i stand up too fast and especially when turning over in bed, i have to turn over in a certain way for it not to hurt, i just put it down to stretching :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: i get it too a few times in this preggy it's stretching pains i think

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back