Anyone know?

shootingstar22

Reaction score
Why i have had the following (sorry if tmi!).

So i should have ovulated on Friday, however instead of a lot of cm i had very light brown discharge. It was very light and i wore a thin panytliner...anyway this lasted until sunday morning, if that. I came off the pill recently so am hoping that it has something to do with that? to add the ov tests i did were showing faint line from Wednesday (the lines appeared within 2 minutes..they say you can read them upto 5?!)

Also has anyone ever experienced sharp pain to the right side of their belly button before? I had this on friday...i had to bend over to stop the pain, once i did bend over the pain stopped. I have experienced this pain before, same thing, it doubled me over and soon stopped. Wouldnt be a cyst would it? Doc once mentioned it could poss be a twisted colon, but she said that without an exam or any further questions!

I sooooo want to fall pregnant soon. OH and i have birthdays at the start of the year and i would love for our baby to have a birthday near our own- wierd i know but in my family my mum, dad and brother were all born June/July time, so have always fellt like the odd one!:lol:

Te-he i just realised that im getting married in 26 days! yay!(oh i am sad!)

Last edited:
Sending baby dust hun :dust:

and yay for getting married :love:

Wen did u stop taking the pill? I had really sharp stomach pains last month (approx 2-3 weeks after I stopped the pill) also had slight discharge approx cd20 which I thought mite have been implantation bleeding but got a bfn a af a week later xxx

Well thats me to a T then! I came off the pill on the 18th April, withdrawel on the 23rd, finished 28th.

I so want my body to sort itself so i can get a bfp soon!!xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back