Newby with strange pains?

Claire11

Reaction score
Hi all......I'm Claire and i'm pregnant with number 3, I had my first at 17 a boy called Josh, then 5 years later a girl called Millie, they are now almost 20 and almost 15 I am still married to their father and as I said now expecting number 3 with a HUGE age gap!! Needless to say this one was not planned but now we are over the initial shock of having to start all over again we are happy and excited about having another daughter we have named IYLA BROOK on January 24th 2012!
I have joined the forum for some advice really, I am currently on holiday from work but my maternity leave starts straight after my hol so I am officially finished at work, the last day of my holiday which was a week ago last saturday I got a real sharp pain level with my belly-button on the right side I can only compare it to a 'stitch' pain you would normally get in your side after exercising? It subsided after about half an hour but was quite scary and was only relieved by standing up? This happened again last night but lasted for over an hour and was more painful anyone have any idea what this could be I don't think its the Braxton Hicks it didnt feel like contractions? I never got the Braxton Hicks with my first two? Should I be worried? Many thanks in advance .........

Hi welcome to the fotum and congratulations on the pregnancy. I cant help you sorry as im still ttc baby njmber 1 but the girls on here are lovely and supportive. You msy be better posting this question on tri 3 as more women in same trimester who may hav gad the same will see it and b able to advise you :) xxx

Hello :wave: and welcome to PF!

Wellcome to PF - sounds like stretching pains, maybe iyla moved in a funny way. I wouldnt worry about it too much, a lot of ladies on here have had all sorts of pains. I think general rule is unless its accompanied by leaking waters, blood or it continues to get worse - it should be ok.

You might be better posting in one of the pregnancy boards - try tri 3 or pregnancy chat - they are a bit higher traffic than here so you'd prob get more of a response.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back