I' ill AGAIN!!!!

claire81

Reaction score
:x I'm so pi**ed off, i seem to have had a cold since i got pregnant, the midwife said the congestion is normal but all through December i had that eveil flu virus. It lasted 3 weeks and went away just before xmas, and then yesterday i woke up with a sore throat, and was sneezy which progressed throughout the day, and today all my motivation has gona again and i feel like poo!!! :wall:
I've has paracetamol and i'm sniffing the old sinex as i can't breath or sleep and rubbing the vapour rub on but does anyone know of anything else?? I might even phone the docs tomoz cuz i can't stand another 3 weeks of this. :(

awww sorry ouyr feeling rough again...I was told olbus oil was safe but not much else.

I seem to be getting anything going too! :x

I have been constantly blocked up and have colds etc every month it seems..... to top the lot, i had that sickness bug over Christmas then was sick again last night... I'm falling apart! :rotfl:

Big hugs to you and if you feel no better, go see your doc, I'm going to mine Tue as directed by my m/w!

Hope you feel better soon! :hug:

Sorry you're feeling poo too!!! I'm very thankful actually, i haven't had that bug YET!!! Pleeeeeeeeeeeaaaaase :pray: don't let me get it. The midwife said the inex was ok to use cuz otherwise i'm double bunged up and wouldn't get no sleep!! :roll:

Hi

Sorry your ill hun it sucks being pregnant and sick just adds to everything, hope you feel better soon :hug:
Katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back