grrr flu again

rach

Reaction score
well am all stuffed up with the flu again only had it when i was 10 weeks pg and now here i am with it again at 25 weeks ive had a guts full paracetamol does nothing am walking round smelling like vicks vapourub coughing sneezing snotting everywhere and my poor throat feels like ive been swallowing razor blades temp is sky high yet im freezing cold and im aching absolutely everywhere add on top of that the baby is hardly moving at all and you got one very fed up lady any suggestions would be appreciated xxxxxxxxx

Rach.. so sorry to hear you are feeling so poorly again.. not much you can do but take paracetomol and sweat it out. Is your OH taking care of you??

don't worry about the baby.. he will be fine.. he is probably just resting as you should be!!!!

hope you feel better soon
xx

thanks anna marie hun am finally starting to feel a bit better been laid up since thursday but actually got dressed today for first time and had a stroll round town still look dreadful but feeling a bit better xxxx

Gosh.. I look dreadful every day.. I permanently have a blocked up nose which runs all the time [weird!] and spots and I don't have flu!!!!

I am sure underneath your snotty nose and red cheeks you are positively glowing!!!! :wink: :wink:

awwww think im a bit emotional today anna marie just read your post and started crying lol what a sweet thing to say :D thank you xxxx
im sure you dont look dreadful its just those pesky hormones making you feel bad xxxxxx

Hi Rachel
Sorry you havent been well hope you feeling bit better now.Was reading your other post bout baby movments, I completely understand how you feel it is so amazing. My hubby felt movement for first time otherr eve & it was great to share the excitement with him. They feel a bit more involved.
My hormones are all ovr place at mo, I hav sore nose from constant cold & feel very warm & uncomfortable, breathless aswell oh the joys. But baby movements make me realise its worth it :lol: Lorrie xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back