I feel so Ill :(

Tanya4beauty

Reaction score
Not sure what to do, I've been feeling off colour all week then my throat started to hurt followed by aches, stomach pains (tummy not baby), feeling really sick, sweats and not sleeping. Now I have a runny nose and the headache from hell. I can feel my pulse going through my head it hurts so much.
I never normally get Ill and when I do it's usually mild so I'm a bit worried maybe I have flu or something. Do I contact the doctors? I never ever bother them but my dh thinks maybe I might need something to help me get over it as I'm pg. worse thing is I'm meant to be going to Florida on sat but I can't think of anything worse right now. I'm worried more for my baby than me, I haven't dared take anything not even paracetamol even tho I know they're meant to be safe. Sorry for the moan girls :(

I would definitely go to the docs, better to be safe than sorry with anything when you're pregnant, I think my doctor's getting bored of seeing me now!!

Sent from my HTC Desire S using Tapatalk

Flu and sickness bugs are fine during pregnancy, won't harm baby, but you must keep hydrated.

Also, if you get a temperature you must contact gp or hospital as it can effect baby. I had temp of 38.4 and my baby's HB was through the roof so they had to get my temp down quick so she didn't evacuate!!

Defo don't be worried to contact your doctor or hospital, my hospital were fantastic and really looked after me this week.

xxxxxx

I rang the out of hours who just told me to take paracetamol and I must admit I feel a lot better. Baby seems fine, checked with my Doppler and heartbeat is normal so feel a bit more chilled now! Thanks for your replies xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back