I have the most awful backache

libs

Reaction score
not sure if it's a symptom or symptom of AF - although I've never had it before

It's sort of low down, almost in my bum :shock: up to the small of my back. I definately haven't strained my back or done anything unusual at all and along with it I have had the weird pulling inwards tummy pains for the last few days (those of you that have had them know what I mean) I'm also exhausted all the time - I've been in bed so early all weekend :shock:

symptom spotting - I love it :rotfl:

yes, i had the very same symptom last week. It was like a nagging ache in my lower back, bum and shooting pains in my legs.

I'm 11dpo so fingers crossed its a sign.

Gutted now tho because the pains have gone lol :lol:

Symptom spotting? Moi? Never!! lol

Good luck and hope you get a BFP this month :hug:

Sounds good :pray: hope you get BFP soon

:pray: Sending you lots of sticky baby dust :hug:

sounds good libs, i had this with all my bfp's before, good luck when u due to test?

technically tomorrow - in reality I'll wait till the weekend and if AF hasn't arrived by then - I'll test

I need to go cold turkey from POAS again :oops:

I have no choice - if I don't buy them at the weekend I can't get them till friday as I finish work half an hour early :wink: not if I want cheap ones anyway.

And the amount of poas I do - DH won't let me buy the expensive ones :oops:

I do it on purpose - after months and months and sad positives that turned into negatives - I try not to get too frantic about testing :D

Our local boots have a special on first resonse - buy one get one free.
Makes them much more affordable....... Getting sick of IC - seem to have a line of somesort on everyone but never the right sort.....

Good luck - hope this month is your month x x x

I have my fingers in my ears and I'm humming so I can't hear you hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Don't tell me these things - you're supposed to support an addict :rotfl:

OH MY DAYS, i have that back ache too! And i've got cramps and wind lol.
I cant take a test til friday coz i got no money lol

well im only 5dpo and i want to test, i have imagined symptoms this month already of backache, sickness and pulling feeling over my right ov :rotfl: if i had any tests in the house i would have tested :rotfl:

What is this pulling feeling - I swear to god I've never ever ever had it in my life until I started TTCing - is it like a symptom of TTCing - rather than pregnancy :rotfl:

I know how you feel - my DH would have a fit if he knew just how much I actually spend on HPT!! :rotfl: I can go through 25 of the IC each tww and then I start on the big guns!!! Got all excited in boots today and was most :oops: when I got to the till and a girl who looked about 10 served me - I could see it in her eyes - "whats that old woman going to do with all those!!!" :rotfl:

i used to get it with all my bfp its like ligament stretching or something, but now i get it every month :rotfl:
i think if a pain in your toe was a symptom we would all feel it :rotfl:

well I've said before about the guy who is ALWAYS on the till at my cheapie shop when I go in - they have about 10 staff, whenever I go in to buy anything other than HPTs its always someone else - but its always him when I'm buying HPTs :oops:

I swear they now only get the things in for me :roll: and I have to buy loads of other crap to save going up to the till with just 5 HPTs - I can buy condoms no problem - (I think - haven't done it for years) so why as an adult woman TRYING to conceive do I hate buying hpts

2 weeks ago - DH had to go get my opks - he came back with a roll of cleaning cloths and some shaving gel for the same reason :rotfl:

claire30 said:
i used to get it with all my bfp its like ligament stretching or something, but now i get it every month :rotfl:
i think if a pain in your toe was a symptom we would all feel it :rotfl:

As I never knew I was pregnant in first tri last time I can't remember :oops:

I did have this backache tho last time and its the same as I've just got into the same position as used to relieve it before and it worked :shock:

yes - do you think it would work if we made up a new symptom? Bet we'd all have it within a month :rotfl:

LOL the back thing is true! I think its something like the elastane getting all soft or sumthing lol man i best be preggers. Whats IC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back