I have a funny feeling about this month

elviedee

Reaction score
Here I am getting my hopes up again but I've got a funny feeling that this might be our month, It's probably just with so many people getting their BFPs, but I'm feeling positive.

It's probably just cos I can't stand sight/smell/even thinking about alcohol, & really not hungry at all. no food is interesting me. Weird - but probably just one helluva case of symptom spotting.

Anyone else feeling lucky?

x

me :cheer:

im just trying to stay positive , how many days past ovulation are you?

Yes me too!

I have started feeling nauseous and gettin lower back ache again but i am scared that i am imagining it as i had that chemical pregnancy early december and i felt the same a week before AF then too

OH fingers crossed for us all :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

i *think* I'm 7dpo. Is that too early to feel anything?

i don't really count but i half worked out i should ovulate on christmas day, and swear i felt an egg ping lol... i just hope that santa's a bit late with our presents this year girls :pray:

x

Sending you all babydust :D FXed for everyone this month :hug:

Oh i got a positive OPK on christmas eve hun so sounds like we OV'd at the same time !!

yay a testing buddy! lol

least we're in this together hun, we can drive each other insane with symptom spotting!

x

already lost the plot hun !

Its so exciting in the 2ww isnt it LOl!

i just wish there was something that could tell right now if we are or not!

I hope it is for u guys, i don't wanna go 1st tri on me todd :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Can i just stay here?

:pray: :pray:

Hi again, fingers crossed for you!!!! All the luck in the world... Happy New Year Elvie xxx

happy new year to you too :)

hopefull we'll be joining you in first tri in the near future sharne, i'm keeping my fingers crossed, just trying not to hope too much!

i've now developed ridiculously sensitive nipples (sorry tmi) lol... god when will the symptom spotting end!

x

Hey hey and me too! I OVd on Xmas day too and thanks to all the good news on here I'm feeling uncharacteristically positive about this month. So far I got in a right red misty mood on New Year's Eve, I feel bloated (could be all the crisps and chocolate from Xmas though) and the odd ache. Hmm.

Last cycle my AF came 4 days early, on what used to be my old cycle of 24 days (pre m/c) I OV'd on day 14 that month too as well as this month although that means only 10 days from OV to AF due date- can this happen and it all be ok? I used to OV on days 10 -12 when my cycle was 24 days and then 14 when it moved to 28? Odd. Anyhow I am in the zone I guess.

Fingers crossed for everyone-I'm hoping for a mad rush up to 1st Tri :) :)

+++

ooh good luck rosebay!! :hug:

i'm lookin at tuesday 8th for testing... although my optimism has started to take a nosedive cos im now getting slight hot tuggy aches in my belly. hmmph :shakehead:

x

I'm going from feeling really positive one minute to negative the next! Been having AF type cramps on and off since my positive OPK on 23/12 so one minute I'm convinced I'm pg, then the next another cramp comes along and I think AF's on her way.

Was going to test on 6th but TBH I couldn't wait and testing this morning :oops: and got as expected, BFN.

Ah well, not long now! Good luck to anyone testing in the next few days, sending lots of babydust your way xx

Sorry to me too again but my earlier optimism has gone out the window too as I kind of feel a bit like AF is going to turn up any minute since I posted earlier. Hey ho! I shall have to try not to think about it....! Ha!

Hugs to you all
+++

Rosebay said:
Sorry to me too again but my earlier optimism has gone out the window too as I kind of feel a bit like AF is going to turn up any minute since I posted earlier. Hey ho! I shall have to try not to think about it....! Ha!

Hugs to you all
+++

Be careful hon, thats eactly what i said i thought it was all over for me and bang it happened so don't give up hope

xxx

I'm suddenly feeling lucky elviedee, I have backache, headache, tiredness (but that comes and goes normally anyway, and at the wrong times, hence being up at this hour :roll: ) and naseau, only problem being OH has cold so it could be that, but if I'm on a 28day cycle AF should be here, saying that I'll bet she appears in the morning, I do have cramps too :(

Babydust ladies, no matter how we feel I hope we all get our January BFP's :hug: :pray: :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back