I just want to tell someone. *Today's the day*

I hope the op goes well and she is cancer free. Be there for your man as and when he needs you :hug: :hug:

Jaysssus thats hardcore my thoughts go out to you and her at this tough time

xxxx

Like everyone else has said just be there for them when they need you which they will. And take care of yourself too :hug: :hug: :hug:
Hope shes ok and it isnt cancer x

Sorry to hear that sad news :hug:
I am going through something similiar to your boyfriend my dad has a terminal debilitating illness. He has been given 2-5 years and was diagnosed with it almost exactly 1 year ago. He is not dealing with it well (the menatl aspect) as there is no treatment/cure or medication that helps with symptoms.
It's very hard but if the family is close they will get through it and hope is a wonderful thing to have. :hug: :hug: :hug:

sorry it's not the news you were hoping for :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

My FIL had just been diagnosed with prosate cancer and it's hard to accept. PM me if you want to hun :hug:

Aww honey, that is so terribly sad. I really hope that the operation is a success and the tumour isn't cancerous.
It must be difficult for you because you have to cope with your own feelings, plus be there to support your poor boyfriend.
My thoughts are with you both and his mum. :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks Michelle!!!

well today is the day of her operation, it isnt until tonight but she is going into the hospital about 4pmish. my bloke isnt working today (understandable!). im not very well and so been crying an awful lot yesterday (when im poorly, it always makes me a heck of a lot more emotional). i know im going to have to be dead strong for him now, and i will do, i just hope and pray that it all goes well and there is no cancer there!!!!

please keep her in your thoughts today girls!

I'll be definately saying my :pray: with her in mind hun.

I really hope it goes as well as possible and they get the results your hoping for :hug: :hug: :hug:

my thoughts are with her please let us know how she gets on :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:

well im glad to say that the op went very well, his dad phoned us last night to say she had come out....he is going to go and see her this morning so will update once i know a bit more but hopefully now the tests on the tumour will come back clear!!! :pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back