I just want to tell someone. *Today's the day*

MissGobby

Reaction score
i just need to write something down, dont expect a reply, but have no-one to really talk to. recently my boyfriends mum hasnt been feeling very well, she is a very slim size 8 and recently her stomach has been growing, she went to the doctors who said she looked 20 weeks pregnant....she wasnt!! she went to the hospital on Tue and yesterday went back for the results.....well she has a tumour!! she is 42 years old. on Monday she has got to go in for a 12 hour operation to remove her ovaries, tubes, womb plus the tumour (which is the size of a football) they are hoping it does not have cancer in it but if for any chance there is she will have to go through chemotherapy.... it doesnt seem real. i have known her a couple of years now and feel close to her, when i saw my boyfriend yesterday (after he had found out - i left them all to it as i thought it was best for it just to be family) i could tell it was bad, he was heartbroken. i dont know what to do, i want to be strong for him but i am devastated by this.

why does it always happen to the good people?

sorry ladies :cry:

you just have to be there for them all, even if it means that you are just in the background. Sending big hugs to your MIL.

Oh hun im so sorry. I'll be praying that she is cancer free when they do the op. :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: I hope everything works out for the best. keep strong :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
i hope she is cancer-free
big hugs for u, ur boyf and his mum :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:
:pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray: :pray:
PRAYING THE OP GOES OKAY 4 HER AND THE HUGS ARE 4 U XX

sorry to hear this hun, must be so hard for you. Your bf might want you around though? dont feel like your intruding. esp if you close to his mam.

I hope it turns out to be nothing.

take care fo yourself :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: Its awful when things like that happen to people so young,..

I would advise your bf's mum though to push for chemo/radiotherapy even if they just find pre cancerous cells... my aunt had the same thing, but they only found the pre cancerous cells so she never had chemo.. she had a full hysterectomy. but sadly cells are so tiny they never got every single cell where chemo/radiotherapy can and 5 years later she got bone cancer... by the that time, it was too aggressive and they couldn't help her, and she died shortly after... she was only 46.

She too was a wonderful woman, and if her story can help any other wonderful women from suffering like she did, then I think that's important...

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Be there for him as much as you can - emotional support and just being there wil speak volumes too him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back