I have SPD :(

TORino

Reaction score
Not totally unexpected I guess but I'm still peeved to have it.

I've been referred to physio finally by the midwife, though she did say it might take up to a month!!! Grrr

Oh hon you have all my sympathies. I had it with my daughter and it was agonizing. I spent pretty much the whole of the 3rd trimester sitting on the sofa with a hot water bottle on my pelvis.

I really hope your physio referral comes through soon xxx

Sorry to hear this hun, I know exactly how your feel. I hope you physio appointment comes through quickly, it really helped with mine. It is still painful but much more manageable.

Big hugs x

Oh hun :hug:

Can you ring and say you can get there if they have any cancellations? Might help to get you to the physio sooner xxxxxxxxxx

Sorry to hear this hun, I know exactly how your feel. I hope you physio appointment comes through quickly, it really helped with mine. It is still painful but much more manageable.

Big hugs x

coolbeans - just realised you have 99 days to go! Congrats on double figures hun! xx

:hugs:

My sister had this, Hope your physio appointment comes through soon :)

TOR so sorry to hear this but at least you have a diagnosis and help on the way xx

Thanks ladies. I just hope I can find a way to manage between now and April with physio etc.

Awh Torino hope you ok hun and hope the physio helps xx

Sorry to hear this hun but all I can say is welcome to the club!!!! I was diagnosed very early on and what with my arthritis I have been suffering for a while. XXXXXXXX

Rubbish!! Roll on Xmas for physio, chocs and sitting on the sofa!!

It's awful isn't it Leanne? I feel like I've been riding a very wide horse! Lol.

Felipe heard my pelvis clicking when I stood up earlier too. I think he realises how bad it is now after I was crying in pain at the weekend :(

Oh no hun that sounds awful :hugs: hope ur not waiting too long for a physio appointment xx

I think I've got this Hun it's horrendous :( I phoned my physio and got appointment for 10th Jan. Until then it's bump band paracetamol and hot water bottles

Hope you feel better soon x x

It is awful hun. I can't believe that the medical profession can't do more. I take co-codomals for mine but they can make you constipated so have to take lactulose as well. I have a huge tubagrip belt thing that makes you feel like a big sausage and a SPD belt from the physio which helps a little. I also have crutches when it is really bad which takes the pressure of my pelvis when walking a bit. Make sure you keep your knees together when turning in bed and getting in and out of cars and sleep with pillows between your knees, ankles and one under your bump. It helps a little. xxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back