SPD

Jaxx01

Reaction score
Well ladies, after a miserable week with a horrid rash (whichn thank god, has cleared now) I've now been diagnosed with SPD :-(

Spent all last night and this morning in tears, managed to get a GP appt expecting to be fobbed off but suprisingly he diagnosed SPD and has referred me to physio. Also signed off for two weeks to begin with but can be ongoing he said! I'm pretty sure I had this after I had my son but wwas always fobbed off :-(

So glad to finally have an answer but sad cos its bloody agony :) xx

Glad your getting somewhere. Did your doc refer you for physio? I've heard that can help alot.

I was fobbed off with my first, and actually never heard of SPD. Infact I was fobbed off by MW so much that I didn't bother going to GP as she made out It was "normal"

I'll defo be going to doc's if it returns this time.

:)

Ive just recently been diagnised too after suffering for about 8 weeks, been to a group session which was pants and been referred to an individual appointment, Ive got that on 8th August. Its agony isnt it?!

Ali

Yes its awful :-( close to tears again tonight.. I'm guessing no sleep is on the cards again tonight :-( xx

I've had it in all 3 of my pregnancies so know how u feel !!! pysio does really help and if the give u a support belt wear it !! feels uncomfortable in itself but nothing compared to the pain !! try sleeping with a pillow between your knees and do pelvic floor exercises it all helps !!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back